Closed Thread
Page 53 of 991 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3561716;
    I know. At this event, Reid was actually given an award or being honored for something.
    He was? I wonder what for?

eta

I just went to the Young Professionals site and guess what's there? An ad to be part of The Bachelorette! They are looking for ages 25 to 40!?
    Last edited by atem; 07-11-2009 at 05:15 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LLL65;3561744;
    This may already have been discussed but does anyone have any thoughts as to why Jillian would take Kip and Ed to Fantasty suite for more time but not Reid other that the obvious. I am trying to think of a plausiable reason that keeps him from being F3?
    ARe you talking about the ones in Spain, we have SC that show Reid & Jilly spent time back at the EME Fusion hotel (white bathrobes pic), as to why they left that part out is anyone's guess.

Has anyone seen his dad's user pic for FB? Too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3562030;
    Has anyone seen his dad's user pic for FB? Too cute!
    What is his dad's name? I forgot. I'd like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3562046;
    What is his dad's name? I forgot. I'd like to see it.
    Larry. The picture is cute. He is sliding down a slide.

FORT Newbie

Wow... Pretty incredible how many of us love Reid.... not ever having met him personally. I wonder if he has any idea of the impact he has had on us. A smart TV producer would offer him a regular gig. PS. I think I need therapy too. Sorry for bringing Keith Urban into the mix but I love him too and he also has that very quick witted humour Red has.

FORT Newbie

Hey all... So, I was on Youtube and happened to find a clip of when Jillian was on the "Women Tell All" following Jason's season. When they did the recap of her and Jason's "journey", there's the part where he lets her go after F3, and they talk about how it seemed they were on the "best friend" path. And, Jillian says to Jason, something to the effect that, "yes, but when you're 90 years old you're gonna want to have your best friend with you".

I feel that Jillian has always strongly indicated that she wants to find her best friend. And, when I analyze the current season and the remaining guys, it appears to me that Reid is most like a "best friend". That's the edit he's being given. But, unlike past seasons where getting the "friend" card was a BAD thing, I feel that getting this edit with Jillian - who has expressed that's what she really wants on several occasions - is actually a REALLY GOOD thing.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws... But, it's just my gut feeling that Jillian, being the intelligent woman she is, will recognize the true potential of her friendship/connection with Reid. It's something that she doesn't have with the other guys. I also noted how she said during the Spain date that she didn't think she "could be so crazy about someone, yet feel so much like herself". To me that is such a vital part of any good relationship. And, I think Jillian will know a good thing when she sees it.

At least, that's my HOPE!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3561992;
    ARe you talking about the ones in Spain, we have SC that show Reid & Jilly spent time back at the EME Fusion hotel (white bathrobes pic), as to why they left that part out is anyone's guess.
    I am fairly new to posting. What screencaps are you refering to? Are you sure they are of Reid? If so why did it sound like they weren't even going back to the Fantasy Suite to talk like Kip did? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LLL65;3562153;
    I am fairly new to posting. What screencaps are you refering to? Are you sure they are of Reid? If so why did it sound like they weren't even going back to the Fantasy Suite to talk like Kip did? Any thoughts?
    If you go back and watch Jillian's PI as her date with Reid was ending, you see her saying something about how she decided not to go to the fantasy suite, but that she and Reid were having such a good time, and they were getting along so well, and then the video breaks away from the interview, and then you HEAR, but not SEE, her say, "I hope I made the right decision". I'm pretty sure that she did not say those words in the same sentence as the first part of the interview, but that it was spliced together to make it seem like they didn't go back to the fantasy suite. What I think happened is that she said the first part, but then she said, "so I decided we'd go back to the fantasy suite to relax, but not stay all night." Then they went to the suite, and they did the hot tub and the robes.

They didn't show the scene because they didn't want to give away the depth of their relation. Pure speculation, to be sure, but I think I'm right.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3562180;
    If you go back and watch Jillian's PI as her date with Reid was ending, you see her saying something about how she decided not to go to the fantasy suite, but that she and Reid were having such a good time, and they were getting along so well, and then the video breaks away from the interview, and then you HEAR, but not SEE, her say, "I hope I made the right decision". I'm pretty sure that she did not say those words in the same sentence as the first part of the interview, but that it was spliced together to make it seem like they didn't go back to the fantasy suite. What I think happened is that she said the first part, but then she said, "so I decided we'd go back to the fantasy suite to relax, but not stay all night." Then they went to the suite, and they did the hot tub and the robes.

They didn't show the scene because they didn't want to give away the depth of their relation. Pure speculation, to be sure, but I think I'm right.
    Do you know where the screen caps are of this?

Closed Thread