Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642897;
    Awesome! Thanks! I DID notice a difference! Now when I meet a Taurus I won't have such a negative preconception from the start, thanks to Reid. Thanks, C4! Maybe that's partly why Aquarius Diana was taken with him, too?

eta: About Reid's radio comment that he knows the popularity "will fade," I did notice fewer tweets headed his way, so maybe it's already happening?? Hope not!
    He doesn't twitter every day or barely at all. So, people aren't going to keep twittering to someone that doesn't respond. As for the interview, he nor anyone else twittered about it. Seems Diane doesn't have one?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3642998;
    He doesn't twitter every day or barely at all. So, people aren't going to keep twittering to someone that doesn't respond. As for the interview, he nor anyone else twittered about it. Seems Diane doesn't have one?
    Why did he want to do an interview on this radio station anyway? No one ever heard of it. I'd think other local radio stations or magazines would have asked him to do interviews as well...why with this Diane girl who was soooo annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by wondery;3642999;
    Why did he want to do an interview on this radio station anyway? No one ever heard of it. I'd think other local radio stations or magazines would have asked him to do interviews as well...why with this Diane girl who was soooo annoying?
    Ooops, I meant Diana. I didn't think she was annoying. So...I can't help you there.

FORT Fanatic

Looks like thereíre varying opinions about Reidís interview and not very good ones towards the interviewer. This is why itís so difficult to do these things, we are so quick to criticize and this is why I am scared for Reid to do TB, just imagine if he chooses someone we did not like Ė God help him. For what is worth, I thought the interview went very well, I liked the young lady and Reid sounded very comfortable and had a good rapport with her so much so that he closed the show with them. Sheís young, beautiful and was flirty and I think Reid responded appropriately. Her talk about her recent break-up was a segue to the whole bachelorette stuff I think. Letís give her a break if for nothing else but for the fact that she made it possible for us to hear our beloved Reidís voice once again. She did a great job.

Thanks for all your comments on the interview w/Reid. This is really helping me move on!!

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3643012;
    Looks like there’re varying opinions about Reid’s interview and not very good ones towards the interviewer. This is why it’s so difficult to do these things, we are so quick to criticize and this is why I am scared for Reid to do TB, just imagine if he chooses someone we did not like – God help him. For what is worth, I thought the interview went very well, I liked the young lady and Reid sounded very comfortable and had a good rapport with her so much so that he closed the show with them. She’s young, beautiful and was flirty and I think Reid responded appropriately. Her talk about her recent break-up was a segue to the whole bachelorette stuff I think. Let’s give her a break if for nothing else but for the fact that she made it possible for us to hear our beloved Reid’s voice once again. She did a great job.
    I agree. She's a professional and has done this for quite some time. I think she made Reid feel comfortable and that's a good thing. I would have thrown more zingers at him myself, but you know at the end of it all, I think her interview basically covered it all.

As for The Bachelor, that's par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3642745;
    (sometimes people talk a lot when they're nervous)

Yeah. When I am nervous I giggle. And I at times talk fast. So, I wouldn't be a very good bachelorette ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642757;
    And then saying he was getting full of himself
    Are you talking about when she was talking about when he said about girls and stalking? I thought she was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3643012;
    Looks like thereíre varying opinions about Reidís interview and not very good ones towards the interviewer. This is why itís so difficult to do these things, we are so quick to criticize and this is why I am scared for Reid to do TB, just imagine if he chooses someone we did not like Ė God help him.
    People here are just to over protective of Reid. I didn't have a problem with her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3643024;
    Are you talking about when she was talking about when he said about girls and stalking? I thought she was joking.
    I think she was just playing around with him. She specifically said at the beginning that she wanted everyone to play with him and give him a hard time. I think this was before she met him and she thought he was annoying in a cute way. I found it funny that within minutes she was calling him a friend. They both seemed pretty comfortable with each other.

Closed Thread