Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fan

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3642843;
    McMurdo, you may be in luck. While Taurus is an earth sign that typically gets along best with other earth signs or water signs, Reid's chart is chock full of fire signs - Aries and Leo. Fire signs do well with other fire signs as well as Air signs. Aquarius is an air sign. So, I'm sure you'd find Reid to be a bit different than the typical Taurus.
    Awesome! Thanks! I DID notice a difference! Now when I meet a Taurus I won't have such a negative preconception from the start, thanks to Reid. Thanks, C4! Maybe that's partly why Aquarius Diana was taken with him, too?

eta: About Reid's radio comment that he knows the popularity "will fade," I did notice fewer tweets headed his way, so maybe it's already happening?? Hope not!
    Last edited by McMurdo; 08-06-2009 at 05:16 AM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo10;3642890;
    I would love it if she started posting...That would rock!!
    It sure would.
    Come join us Mrs. Rosenthal. Team Reid is a great group of posters.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642897;
    Awesome! Thanks! I DID notice a difference! Now when I meet a Taurus I won't have such a negative preconception of all of them. Thanks, C4! Maybe that's partly why Aquarius Diana was taken with him, too?

eta: About Reid's radio comment that he knows the popularity "will fade," I did notice fewer tweets headed his way, so maybe it's already happening?? Hope not!
    I don't think too many people knew about his interview today. If they did I would think there'd be quite a bit of 'tweeting' going on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3642913;
    I don't think too many people knew about his interview today. If they did I would think there'd be quite a bit of 'tweeting' going on.
    You're prolly right about that!

FORT Fogey

I'm still praying Reid tells Fleiss to suck it and passes on TB. If he does the show I hope he gets tons and tons of money and is well aware of the fact that Fleiss will be trying to screw him over one way or another. Date the women and have some fun, but pls no proposal. Pull a Charlie and save everyone the headache and heartache. Hold firm.

Is the interview on You Tube? I cannot get it to download from the link probably because I am having computer problems. I want to listen to Reid's interview so badly!! I just love him!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo10;3642951;
    Is the interview on You Tube? I cannot get it to download from the link probably because I am having computer problems. I want to listen to Reid's interview so badly!! I just love him!!
    Avalon was in the middle of uploading it to youtube. Hopefully it will be up later this morning.

I'm not sure if it's available on the links posted here originally...there were so many downloads that the bandwidth was exceeded. Just be patient, you'll get your Reid fix soon.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3642496;
    I was wondering if this is a topic that Lisamill can add to:

It sounds like he hasn't an a girlfriend (or a serious girlfriend) for quite some time. I'm wondering if the 1/2 might have been a high school girlfriend or something and the 1 is maybe later in college / right after college? Got his heart broken (or the break-up was just really hard on him) and he's just casually dated here and there since. Does anyone have info on that? Not that I need a run down of his prior relationships but just curious how it all fit into the time frame. Do you think that he dates a lot (like a serial date: has a new date every weekend) or has been more laid back about it and hasn't really spent a ton of time dating. Just curious.

It seems that once he lets himself fall into a relationship, that he does love deeply. Thats why I think that if she had picked him in the end, some of these after the show concerns she had would have just worked themselves out. When talking about his future wife or what he would want, he really seems very laid back in that he just wants to be happy and in love and isn't going to make a big deal out of what he considers the small stuff.
    Hes definitely not a serial dater from what I am told and it takes him alot to actually enter into a serious relationship but once that happens everything works. I know that if he was picked it would have worked. He was definitely the safe pick that she never would have had to worry about

Hey Reid fans! Loved his interview from yesterday. You guys must all be on cloud 9! He is a great guy. How many of you think he will do the bachelor? And more importantly, how many of you will try out to be one of the 25 bachelorettes? lol

No question in my mind that he has been offered the position. I have a feeling they are going to make him a huge offer. He has too many fans and they don't want to miss out on another big season. The ratings will be huge if he decides to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Javo;3642291;
    Yes, he seemed to be saying that he wants someone who has her own thing but that he could also support a family, if necessary. I don't think he wants a wife who just sits at home, even after having kids. JMO.

I think his Mom works and potentially worked when he was growing up? So that's probably the model he is looking for...

Shout out to Mom Rosenthal!
    Interesting..considering Jillian just recently stated in some interview (lord she does so many, I forget with whom), that Ed really wanted them to get out of the "limelight" and it was tough to decided what to do as she was getting some "amazing" offers that tied in nicely with her career and it had always been a dream of hers, but they all would mean being in the public eye again, which he didn't want. She basically was implying that he was asking her to put her career aspirations on hold for him and SHE WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT!!! And here is Reid, a real 21st century guy, saying I want a wife to have her own thing and be happy in whatever she decides to do. Boys out there-meet your role model!!!

Closed Thread