Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I agree... She should put up pictures of Reid at the radio station. It would boost her ratings!

BTW... It's so nice to be over here on this Reid thread. I popped in to The Bachelorette site and there still bashing JED... Bla-bla-bla. It's old and I'm so over it!

Now let's get back to REID!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642757;
    Yeah, I thought he handled himself great. Especially the way she built him up to be all nervous and scared by saying he texted 10 times. And I didn't like it when he first got there and she said something about him asking if he was going to get a driver...like he was getting to be a diva or something. And then saying he was getting full of himself. I don't know who she thinks she is, but get over yourself!
    She was flirting! She clearly had a crush on him and who can blame her? He's adorable, polite, sincere, intelligent, funny...need I continue?!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3642753;
    Anyone have a picture of this Diana girl?
    Do a Google image search for Diana Falzone, but don't say you weren't warned.

(She "modeled" for Maxim)
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3642770;
    ITA and I do wonder what their audience is on a normal day with no FORTers listening, never even heard of such a station...but that's satellite radio for ya - so much out there we don't even know....
    Let's be thankful for the little things!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3642776;

Now that explains it! When I first saw the pictures of her, I thought she was laying a little too much of herself out there...but now I get it. Just don't rub those things up against Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3642776;

Yeah, she's not the type you would take home to Mom, but I bet his brothers would have liked her!

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642764;
    On their site. You can Google her/it. She's a former Maxim model, also sings and acts.

eta: I see she shares my b'day! And thus is an Aquarius. Hmmm. How does Aquarius go with Reid's Taurus? Personally, I don't get along with some Tauruses too well (the ones born in early May), but that's just me. I think someone posted here early that Reid's kind of Taurus gets only well with the earth signs...
    McMurdo, you may be in luck. While Taurus is an earth sign that typically gets along best with other earth signs or water signs, Reid's chart is chock full of fire signs - Aries and Leo. Fire signs do well with other fire signs as well as Air signs. Aquarius is an air sign. So, I'm sure you'd find Reid to be a bit different than the typical Taurus.

Well, I must say I am going to bed happy Got to actually HEAR an interview with Reid today. Got it saved to my computer. He is doing well. Let's keep looking out for media about him in the next few weeks. I think I can safely say that I am going to return back to my life now....and if he becomes the next Bach let the sleuthing begin!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3642851;
    Well, I must say I am going to bed happy Got to actually HEAR an interview with Reid today. Got it saved to my computer. He is doing well. Let's keep looking out for media about him in the next few weeks. I think I can safely say that I am going to return back to my life now....and if he becomes the next Bach let the sleuthing begin!
    I suspect the entire Reid team is happy tonight. Sweet dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3641750;
    Nope but if she is on here so much Im shocked she hasnt posted or maybe she has. I dont know for sure that she comes on this board but if she follows them as Reid says I would think she comes here
    I would love it if she started posting...That would rock!!

Closed Thread