Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642739;
    I would have loved to see how his hair was behaving, though.

Maybe his hair has ESP - it stands up when things are going to go well - ie: snowboard date, Spain, but lays down when things are bad - Maui...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642730;
    Actually, I had more of a problem with her in the first part. I felt like all she want to do was talk about herself, and I don't know...I just didn't care for her.

In the second part, I think she calmed down a bit and was stopped being the proverbial "nails on the chalkboard" that she was to me in the first part.

I don't know...maybe it was just me...
    No, it wasn't just you. I think she just liked to hear about herself as well or maybe she was just nervous around Reid (sometimes people talk a lot when they're nervous). But, as I said earlier, I think a good interviewer would not dominate and allow the guest to speak more. Not to mention that she just seemed a bit flighty here and there and somewhat annoying a la your 'nails on chalkboard' comment...screech, screech. Reid seemed to take it all in stride, at least as much as we can gleen from a radio interview.

Actually, I had more of a problem with her in the first part. I felt like all she want to do was talk about herself, and I don't know...I just didn't care for her.

In the second part, I think she calmed down a bit and was stopped being the proverbial "nails on the chalkboard" that she was to me in the first part.

Same here, I found her more tolerable towards the end.

For the YouTube videos, I cut out that part at the beginning about her friend going through a breakup. You're welcome.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Oh it's ok we can agree to disagree.
    I liked the first part better because I heard Reid more.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641481;
    I think Reid had this Diana girl (the interviewer..she drops her age, 26) at Hello...lol
    Anyone have a picture of this Diana girl?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3642745;
    No, it wasn't just you. I think she just liked to hear about herself as well or maybe she was just nervous around Reid (sometimes people talk a lot when they're nervous). But, as I said earlier, I think a good interviewer would not dominate and allow the guest to speak more. Not to mention that she just seemed a bit flighty here and there and somewhat annoying a la your 'nails on chalkboard' comment...screech, screech. Reid seemed to take it all in stride, at least as much as we can gleen from a radio interview.
    Yeah, I thought he handled himself great. Especially the way she built him up to be all nervous and scared by saying he texted 10 times. And I didn't like it when he first got there and she said something about him asking if he was going to get a driver...like he was getting to be a diva or something. And then saying he was getting full of himself. I don't know who she thinks she is, but get over yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3642747;
    Same here, I found her more tolerable towards the end.

For the YouTube videos, I cut out that part at the beginning about her friend going through a breakup. You're welcome.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Maybe now I can make myself listen to it again.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3642753;
    On their site. You can Google her/it. She's a former Maxim model, also sings and acts.

eta: I see she shares my b'day! And thus is an Aquarius. Hmmm. How does Aquarius go with Reid's Taurus? Personally, I don't get along with some Tauruses too well (the ones born in early May), but that's just me. I think someone posted here early that Reid's kind of Taurus gets only well with the earth signs...
    Last edited by McMurdo; 08-06-2009 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3642753;
    I don't care for her, but she is pretty.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642757;
    Yeah, I thought he handled himself great. Especially the way she built him up to be all nervous and scared by saying he texted 10 times. And I didn't like it when he first got there and she said something about him asking if he was going to get a driver...like he was getting to be a diva or something. And then saying he was getting full of himself. I don't know who she thinks she is, but get over yourself!
    ITA and I do wonder what their audience is on a normal day with no FORTers listening, never even heard of such a station...but that's satellite radio for ya - so much out there we don't even know....

Closed Thread