Closed Thread
Page 51 of 991 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3558939;
    Two small nuggets of hope for our guy, Reid can be found in Chris H blog. When Ed left he talked about how strong Jillian was and after Ed left she put him behind her and moved on. Then this week he said "Bottom line though is Chandler.....Reid is looming grande right now in Jillian's corazon." Corresponds nicely to Reid's quote "Ella tiene mi corazon" she has my heart!!!!!!!
    Yeah, that stood out to me as well.

If Reid is let go next episode, would he do media interviews as the others have ??? Just curious as to how that will play out...
    However, after Ed left, he did none, due to him coming back. Thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3559029;
    If Reid is let go next episode, would he do media interviews as the others have ??? Just curious as to how that will play out...
    However, after Ed left, he did none, due to him coming back. Thoughts ?
    I guess that would be a big fat clue.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559047;
    I guess that would be a big fat clue.
    That is what I'm thinking too!

I am hanging onto that snowmobile, hoping for a happy ending--OOH ICE CREAM SUNDAE !! FRIENDLY'S !!!--- 'cause I do NOT want to do a Thelma and Louise over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by TwobyTwo;3558175;
    Just had to bring this forward. I saw Keith Urban in concert last night and I spent the first half of the evening comparing him to Reid! I didn't necessarily see the similarity, but I DID decide I need therapy
    Hi twobytwo: I am too old to know Keith Urban but I sure agree with you that I need therapy! I am a 68-yr old grandma and am having the time of my life [so to speak] with FORT threads. I think I will get my life back after TBette (before TB begins, which I might watch if my favorite bach isn't Jillian's choice and he becomes the bach!). Right now I spend so much time looking at the boards - I'm surprised my computer can take it!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3558240;
    I was thinking about his "Your're My Better Half" for a Reid and Jillian video...it's a good one!

Someone said upstream that they hope MF didn't destroy Reid...Well we know from seeing Reid since the taping has ended, that is not true, thank God!

Reguardless of the outcome, I believe Reid is actually a better person than before (hard to imagine! )...he faced this whole thing very seriously, even through the smiles and laughter, and I'm pretty sure he has learned ALOT about himself. He is both very perceptive, and introspective, which is an attribute Jillian could really use in her life about right now.
    It also is telling that it is Jillian who is making Reid reach so deep...another good thing!

I have to believe, one way or another, at some point, these two are destined to be with one another...
    If you put aside the insanity and drama surrounding them, it's not really too hard to see!
    Hi, HardSpun:

I agree with you here. That's a good observation, though it's hard to believe Reid could get any better! Obviously I would like to see them together - they really are good together - but only if she loves him as much as he loves her! I'm afraid, though, that she's going to make a mistake (unless she really ends up with Reid as F!). Oh, well....I sure am going to miss him, though, whenever he leaves or the show is finished, whatever comes first. Can you believe we can get so attached to a TV reality show participant?!!! At least I know I'm not alone in this!

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3559354;
    Hi, HardSpun:

I agree with you here. That's a good observation, though it's hard to believe Reid could get any better! Obviously I would like to see them together - they really are good together - but only if she loves him as much as he loves her! I'm afraid, though, that she's going to make a mistake (unless she really ends up with Reid as F!). Oh, well....I sure am going to miss him, though, whenever he leaves or the show is finished, whatever comes first. Can you believe we can get so attached to a TV reality show participant?!!! At least I know I'm not alone in this!
    He's going to be on a HGTV program this coming fall! I mean an episode of My First Home or something like that.

From that interview he gave for that realty site, I'm sure he'd make for fantastic interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3559391;
    He's going to be on a HGTV program this coming fall! I mean an episode of My First Home or something like that.

From that interview he gave for that realty site, I'm sure he'd make for fantastic interviews.
    He doesn't have a show nor will he be consistently on any HGTV program. From what I read on twitter - he said he was chosen to be the realtor for an episode in Philly on the show My first Home. Wasn't this like back in 08'?

He filmed it in October but someone on these threads said it would not be shown until next season.

Closed Thread