Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fan

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

OK, just one more random thought about Reid--I wish people would stop sending him tweets about Jill. I think that will just make him want to stop reading his tweets. (I don't think anyone here at FORT does it; otherwise, I apologize for saying so here instead of keeping it to myself. I just worry those "Jill" comments might make him feel weird.)
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-06-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3642374;

Exactly... lucky... lucky... girl I have to admit, part of me really hopes he does the Bachelor and finds that girl so we can witness their happy ending. And part of me knows I'm out of my mind, believing we could actually ever get a love story from this trainwreck of a show...

Hopeless romantic or maybe, just hopeless
    After seeing what the show has brought Jillian, I hope Reid says no as quickly as possible to TB if offered.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642348;
    Thanks, Patti! It may have been you, I don't recall I've been reading thru so many posts to catch up! I appreciate you clearing that up--I haven't listened to the whole interview yet (have to do it when hubby's in the other room--heh heh! I don't want him to get a complex--I mention Reid enough as it is!).

In fact, this is so me, taken from another poster:

Definition #4: Wondering where my life has gone... yoo hoo, life? anyone seen my life?!
    Oh, please help me fellow Reidsters! I am so helplessly spending untold hours following this board, twitter, etc. My hubby does not get it, and I am not sure I do either! I even made my 81 yr old mother watch the spain and Maui dates w/me b/c Reid reminds me of a cross between my brother, my hubby, and what I think my 8yr old son will grow up to be. Even Ma was smitten, and she is a tough cookie! I hope to see Reid on HGTV soon...I can totally dvr those epi's without an eye-roll from said cute hubs.

Avalon for president! THANKS for capturing our guy's awesome adventure today! Would love to see pic's from the studio like we did from Kip's radio interview!

Live Long.. Love Ried!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642230;
    I know this is a Reid thread, but ya'll have to go look (in the E.D.thread) at the post from Holls the entire US Weekly article. OMG

Just don't discuss it in here..I posted in Ed thread how I felt.

Makes me love Reid even more than I already did. He is the polar opposite of E.d., thank God!!!
    Hi Patti...can you give me a post number of Holls so that I can see the article? Or maybe even a timeframe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642402;
    Hi Patti...can you give me a post number of Holls so that I can see the article? Or maybe even a timeframe? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    It's post 3561 in the Ed thread. Hope that helps!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3642418;
    It's post 3561 in the Ed thread. Hope that helps!
    Thanks...love your avatar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3642322;
    Jilly says she has found her Mr. Invisible so now, Reid has to find HIS Miss Invisible! And he will find her! Right gang?!
    I still think Reid was supposed to be Mr. Invisible. The editing just tells me. Also, one other things I noticed while "Reid-ing" today : at the first group picture with Jillian in the white dress, they are showing her with all of the men, Reid is on her right, and Kiptyn is on her left! Foreshadowing what was supposed to be maybe?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3642252;
    Have we ever thanked the lady in Reid's office who signed him up for the show??? If not... I think I speak for everyone when I say a BIG "Thank You"!!!
    YES... THANK YOU!!! This woman should get a HUGE raise!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3642424;
    Thanks...love your avatar!!!
    Your's too!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3642314;
    Like literally, he is going to be the most perfect, kind, and understanding partner out there to some woman. I don't know who this woman is yet but she must have done something amazing in her past life to deserve what is coming to her. Swoon X 1000.
    This could be a great movie. Just everything that happened to him on TB and then a parallel story of some young woman who doesn't even know what a great guy is heading her way and then they meet! There is an old French film I think from the 70's or 80's which I can't remember the name of. But anyway, it tells the two leads life up to the point where they meet...and they have struggled in love and finally find each other.

Closed Thread