Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #5051
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642114;
    AWESOME Thank you (((Patti)))
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  2. #5052
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3642314;
    Like literally, he is going to be the most perfect, kind, and understanding partner out there to some woman. I don't know who this woman is yet but she must have done something amazing in her past life to deserve what is coming to her. Swoon X 1000.
    So right. And to think Jillian could have had Reid, and also Kiptyn (not my type, however) seems like a great guy too, and she winds up with a pig.

  3. #5053
    FORT Fogey sonyab1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Jilly says she has found her Mr. Invisible so now, Reid has to find HIS Miss Invisible! And he will find her! Right gang?!

  4. #5054
    FORT Fanatic black_tears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    420

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3642314;
    Like literally, he is going to be the most perfect, kind, and understanding partner out there to some woman. I don't know who this woman is yet but she must have done something amazing in her past life to deserve what is coming to her. Swoon X 1000.
    No kidding! She's gonna be one lucky woman!

    "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

  5. #5055
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3642322;
    Jilly says she has found her Mr. Invisible so now, Reid has to find HIS Miss Invisible! And he will find her! Right gang?!
    Just so Reid doesn't wind up with Jillian, I'll be happy. She's a trainwreck now and will be a basket case with too much Ed baggage for any man, let alone someone like Reid.

  6. #5056
    FORT Fogey sonyab1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642329;
    Just so Reid doesn't wind up with Jillian, I'll be happy. She's a trainwreck now and will be a basket case with too much Ed baggage for any man, let alone someone like Reid.
    Well yeah if Jilly and Ed end up over, Reid can't be with her. Not now anyway.

  7. #5057
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    258

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642275;
    McMurdo,
    Reid said today his wife staying at home after having a baby is totally acceptable. He also said it's not that important to him, that he will be financially secure, so if she wanted to keep her job, great. He said was if she was independent and had her career, he would not want her to stop and be a stay at home wife, unless she had a baby. Just wanted to clarify that, I think it was me who mentioned that and to whom you are referring.
    Thanks, Patti! It may have been you, I don't recall I've been reading thru so many posts to catch up! I appreciate you clearing that up--I haven't listened to the whole interview yet (have to do it when hubby's in the other room--heh heh! I don't want him to get a complex--I mention Reid enough as it is!).

    In fact, this is so me, taken from another poster:

    Definition #4: Wondering where my life has gone... yoo hoo, life? anyone seen my life?!

  8. #5058
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    421

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642329;
    Just so Reid doesn't wind up with Jillian, I'll be happy. She's a trainwreck now and will be a basket case with too much Ed baggage for any man, let alone someone like Reid.
    Yeah right? Can you imagine having to check someone's computer/phone/etc. because they can't be trusted? Sick!

  9. #5059
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642348;
    Thanks, Patti! It may have been you, I don't recall I've been reading thru so many posts to catch up! I appreciate you clearing that up--I haven't listened to the whole interview yet (have to do it when hubby's in the other room--heh heh! I don't want him to get a complex--I mention Reid enough as it is!).

    In fact, this is so me, taken from another poster:

    Definition #4: Wondering where my life has gone... yoo hoo, life? anyone seen my life?!
    Maybe it ran away with mine?

  10. #5060
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3642314;
    Like literally, he is going to be the most perfect, kind, and understanding partner out there to some woman. I don't know who this woman is yet but she must have done something amazing in her past life to deserve what is coming to her. Swoon X 1000.


    Exactly... lucky... lucky... girl I have to admit, part of me really hopes he does the Bachelor and finds that girl so we can witness their happy ending. And part of me knows I'm out of my mind, believing we could actually ever get a love story from this trainwreck of a show...

    Hopeless romantic or maybe, just hopeless
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.