Just some random thoughts after reading thru posts from earlier today:
1. After his radio interview, I was thinking about Reid and Jilly again, and what they were like together. I think Jilly would really have to change her preference in "type" of men for her to be interested in Reid even if things don't work out with Ed. But Reid said his "type" has changed, so maybe hers could, too. As someone said on this thread earlier, her "type" hasn't worked for her before, so....
I still like Jill a lot (esp. since Reid likes her), I just think she has terrible taste in men. Sadly, I know many women like that--super girls, but awful taste in men.
2. I am not sure Reid would want a wife that stays at home with the kids as someone mentioned. Seems he might like a career-girl wife who at least works PT after kids...but that is a pure guess on my part. I just think maybe he liked that Jilly had her own career and many girls that career-focused don't or won't give that up completely when the kids come. (They switch to PT or work from home instead or whatever.) Not a big deal, just a thought that came to mind.
3. I think the Rosenthal parents should get their own show! An HGTV one. Or even one like the Roloffs where you get to see the whole family in action, in this case in dealing with one of their kids becoming a "breakout star." Too bad it isn't filming right now as they are going thru all this. It would be fascinating, IMHO!
4. Barring that, I still think they should write "The Rosenthal's Guide to Good Parenting." They FER SHUR did something right with those boys!!
5. I was worried the radio interviewer today was gonna ask him about the sneakers with the dress clothes--the question he says "everyone asks" and he's seems really tired of. Whew!