Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3642089;
    Patti - and all of you Reidgirls - thank you so much !!! You totally RAWK - I thought I wasn't going to get to hear it.

So good to hear Reid's voice again - so glad he sounds like he's doing great!!!
    My pleasure...Did you listen to part 2...C4Real uploaded that part:

PART_2_-_Reid_Rosenthal_on_Cosmoliciou s_with_Diana_Falzone_(08.05.09 ).mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642101;
    lol..it was quite a learning experience for me..have never done that before. Thanks to bamintx gave me the box.net link and I took off my training wheels and went for it and it worked..lol...it was uploaded 200 times..wow..it was a community effort, actually, C4Real, of course Avalon too.

We Reid fans will not be denied our honey bear!!!!!:laugh
    Team effort - Team Reid!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3641546;
    I am listening now. It is so good to hear his voice again.
    I love that he said girls should "hold out" on having sex as long as possible.
    On the radio, though, I miss one of my favorite things about Reid--his very expressive facial expressions!

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642119;
    On the radio, though, I miss one of my favorite things about Reid--his very expressive facial expressions!
    I'm so totally Reid addicted that in my mind I could see him saying certain things..the "of course" with that sexy little smile and many more of them. I smiled when I knew he was smiling when saying stuff..I could tell from his voice. It's was absolutely an awesome experience with him talking in my ears thru my headphones..I felt I should have put some eye liner on, like he was here with me.

Guys, I went to tvwatch.people.com to leave a message for Reid under his article complimenting him on the radio interview and I noticed his article is featured again on the front page on the lower right hand side under "Don't Miss." I don't remember it being there a couple of days ago.Hmmmm.....I don't see any Jake articles anywhere?

If anybody wants to leave a comment there about the interview I'm sure honey bear will appeciate it.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3642128;
    I'm so totally Reid addicted that in my mind I could see him saying certain things..the "of course" with that sexy little smile and many more of them. I smiled when I knew he was smiling when saying stuff..I could tell from his voice. It's was absolutely an awesome experience with him talking in my ears thru my headphones..I felt I should have put some eye liner on, like he was here with me.
    Hilarious Patti! But, I felt the same way...!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3642132;
    Guys, I went to tvwatch.people.com to leave a message for Reid under his article complimenting him on the radio interview and I noticed his article is featured again on the front page on the lower right hand side under "Don't Miss." I don't remember it being there a couple of days ago

If anybody wants to leave a comment there about the interview I'm sure honey bear will appeciate it.
    I left one..hope he's still checking on there, that article was posted a while ago, (7/30) but I left a comment anyway:

Hey Ladies, Bachelorette’s Reid Is Still Single! - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Last edited by Patti2620; 08-06-2009 at 12:40 AM.

FORT Fan

"the first married 39 year old to ever get on TB. Click click click click."

--------------------------

At first I was like "Click?" and then I remembered Wes's DOD!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3642095;
    Lol! But maybe she was a girl he dated at Ohio State?

(Or maybe at Ohio State was the girl he was only "1/2" in love with--and he only counts it as 1/2 because they were so young at the time. Just guessing.)
    Can you imagine what his previous girlfriends are thinking now? I wonder how many of them wish things had turned out differently. Of course if they had, we wouldn't "know" him!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Beagle;3642132;]Guys, I went to tvwatch.people.com to leave a message for Reid under his article complimenting him on the radio interview and I noticed his article is featured again on the front page on the lower right hand side under "Don't Miss." I don't remember it being there a couple of days ago.Hmmmm.....I don't see any Jake articles anywhere?

Never has F2/F3 guy been given almost as much press as "the happy couple"!!That is what makes me think that surely TPTB are trying to promote him as next TB, right?!?

Closed Thread