Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by FRTFAN;3641891;
    -i'm pregnant so my dreams are movie-like lol-
    ROFL congratulations! How many months?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3641931;
    LOL! My husband threaten me that he's going to register in FORT so that he can talk to me through the message board since I'm not paying attention to him, and he's a cutie too and I promised him I would be off after the finale but now I'm caught up in what's next for Reid. If Reid becomes the bachelor, I'm going to have to be real nice to my family until January because after that they will completely lose me again. It's sick I tell ya.
    ROFL! Oh oh you better pay attention to hubby! Do a little flirting and tell him he is hot!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3641992;
    Hi guys-- I was out for the evening and I've come home to a mass of PMs. I'm so sorry the bandwidth was exceeded! (The interview was downloaded a whopping 541 times )

Does anyone still need the links, or did you guys figure it out? I'd be happy to re-upload them.
    No. Patti got it reposted for us!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3641992;
    Hi guys-- I was out for the evening and I've come home to a mass of PMs. I'm so sorry the bandwidth was exceeded! (The interview was downloaded a whopping 541 times )

Does anyone still need the links, or did you guys figure it out? I'd be happy to re-upload them.
    In your absense, I uploaded the copies I had downloaded from you and Patti also did an upload. The first segment I uploaded was downloaded 208 times. The second part - 227 times. Good grief! We're a ravenous bunch!

Everyone is in your debt tonight! Thanks for putting that together for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by FRTFAN;3641891;
    i had a dream last night-i'm pregnant so my dreams are movie-like lol- that reid was indeed the next bachelor, however, there was a twist. there were two bachelors and the second was jake! lol
    and in my dream they were both falling for the same girl. again.
    Well, that should be no contest. But, knowing this show...the stupid woman would fall for Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3642063;
    In your absense, I uploaded the copies I had downloaded from you and Patti also did an upload. The first segment I uploaded was downloaded 208 times. The second part - 227 times. Good grief! We're a ravenous bunch!

Everyone is in your debt tonight! Thanks for putting that together for everyone!
    Oh man. Thanks so much to you and Patti! I had no idea it would be downloaded so many times and exceed bandwidth.

Now I'll work on getting it up on YouTube so that we can avoid the bandwidth problem once and for all.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Newbie

Jake The Bachelor?
    No offence Jake fans, but if it isn't Reid, I'm not watching!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641365;
    Ok..here goes nothing..hope it works. I could only find the first part 30 minutes. I had the last 15, but I accidently deleted trying to upload..sigh. thanks for the pm from baminx with instructions.

Reid_Rosenthal_on_Cosmolicious _with_Diana_Falzone_(08.05.09)[1].mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage
    Patti - and all of you Reidgirls - thank you so much !!! You totally RAWK - I thought I wasn't going to get to hear it.

So good to hear Reid's voice again - so glad he sounds like he's doing great!!!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3640557;
    I'd just love to know the reaction of the first girl who broke Reid's heart that he mentioned during the series. I bet she's kicking her butt all over Philly. Or maybe not... she may be happy for all the attention Reid is now getting.
    Lol! But maybe she was a girl he dated at Ohio State?

(Or maybe at Ohio State was the girl he was only "1/2" in love with--and he only counts it as 1/2 because they were so young at the time. Just guessing.)

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3642076;
    Oh man. Thanks so much to you and Patti! I had no idea it would be downloaded so many times and exceed bandwidth.

Now I'll work on getting it up on YouTube so that we can avoid the bandwidth problem once and for all.
    lol..it was quite a learning experience for me..have never done that before. Thanks to bamintx gave me the box.net link and I took off my training wheels and went for it and it worked..lol...it was uploaded 200 times..wow..it was a community effort, actually, C4Real, of course Avalon too.

We Reid fans will not be denied our honey bear!!!!!:laugh

Closed Thread