Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641678;
    He's the total package. Besides his looks and personality, he offers financial security and is saving for retirement..what a life some lucky woman is going to have. She'll be able to stay home with their kids and have a truly remarkable life with Reid by her side.
    Yes any woman will be so lucky to be with him.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3641983;
    I kind of thought Reid and some of the other guys would check out the forum - you know kind of a ego boost thing, but it doesn't sound like Reid has been on here.

But when Reid said at his conference call, I think it was, that he had to convince his mom that it really wasn't him that Jillian picked because she was convinced by stuff she was seeing on the web or something that she did pick him - I figured at that point that at the very least his mother had lurked here a bit.
    Yes, I think it was here, because he mentionned that the sleuther site she frequented had threads on each of the Bachelors.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3641688;
    Yes he did.
    He did?! DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641997;
    Did I ever tell you that your avatar is so hot and one of my favorites on here? Well, actually they are all hot, cause their Reid!!
    Reid in glasses=HOT

Reid in glasses and a suit=smoldering

Honestly, I've always been attracted to guys that wear glasses. There is something about that. But not all guys that wear glasses because not all guys can pull it off.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641732;
    thanks so much for reposting the link to the interview - loved hearing him again! He's the best! Nice to take a break from the JED disaster. Anyone else find it interesting, can't remember the exact wording, but he said if you're intelligent you will just know it's the right person and not fall the wrong one, or something to that effect....dig at Jill?
    Nah not a dig. Just to wake her up!

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3642008;
    Yes, I think it was here, because he mentionned that the sleuther site she frequented had threads on each of the Bachelors.
    Yes, after today's interview there's no doubt in my mind. But I felt she followed this site ever since I read the transcript of his conference call - I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3641983;
    I kind of thought Reid and some of the other guys would check out the forum - you know kind of a ego boost thing, but it doesn't sound like Reid has been on here.

But when Reid said at his conference call, I think it was, that he had to convince his mom that it really wasn't him that Jillian picked because she was convinced by stuff she was seeing on the web or something that she did pick him - I figured at that point that at the very least his mother had lurked here a bit.
    Yeah, I don't know if the others checked out this site, but there's no way Rhonda Rosenthal wasn't talking about FORT.

It's just that his edit was the only one that made any sense. That goes to show how unreal this show is to me, because that ending made NO SENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3641746;
    His humility is astounding! He knows that he has tons of fans but was quick to say, "I'm sure it will die down....since the show just aired, *I'm paraphrasing* -- fans everywhere."
    yeah he did say that! BWAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3642022;
    Yeah, I don't know if the others checked out this site, but there's no way Rhonda Rosenthal wasn't talking about FORT.

It's just that his edit was the only one that made any sense. That goes to show how unreal this show is to me, because that ending made NO SENSE.

You're so right atem. NO freaking SENSE.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3641879;
    the first married 39 year old to ever get on TB. Click click click click.
    Hehehe click? What?

Closed Thread