Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3641750;
    Nope but if she is on here so much Im shocked she hasnt posted or maybe she has. I dont know for sure that she comes on this board but if she follows them as Reid says I would think she comes here
    Do you think she would be bold enough to post? I really liked her on the HTD. Seemed like a great lady. She must get a real kick out of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery;3641723;
    maybe lisamill is reid's mom! j/k
    Not going to lie, I thought about this possibility for awhile!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3641931;
    LOL! My husband threaten me that he's going to register in FORT so that he can talk to me through the message board since I'm not paying attention to him, and he's a cutie too and I promised him I would be off after the finale but now I'm caught up in what's next for Reid. If Reid becomes the bachelor, I'm going to have to be real nice to my family until January because after that they will completely lose me again. It's sick I tell ya.
    Sick is good.

sick
    adjective

great; COOL, AWESOME.
    That movie was sick!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3641791;
    Another interesting thing......he didn't totally shoot down the idea of talking to Jill again if she broke up with Ed.
    Let's keep in mind that the scenario proposed was not that Jill broke up with Ed, but that she came to Reid and asked to get back together with him. I think he answered honestly, but I also don't know if he would say he would blow her off, even if that were the case; he is too nice to hurt her feelings, especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3641955;
    Not going to lie, I thought about this possibility for awhile!
    I kind of thought Reid and some of the other guys would check out the forum - you know kind of a ego boost thing, but it doesn't sound like Reid has been on here.

But when Reid said at his conference call, I think it was, that he had to convince his mom that it really wasn't him that Jillian picked because she was convinced by stuff she was seeing on the web or something that she did pick him - I figured at that point that at the very least his mother had lurked here a bit.

I just have to say, I am so glad Reid is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him even more after his interview Jillian really let two amazing men (Reid and Kiptyn) get away.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Hi guys-- I was out for the evening and I've come home to a mass of PMs. I'm so sorry the bandwidth was exceeded! (The interview was downloaded a whopping 541 times )

Does anyone still need the links, or did you guys figure it out? I'd be happy to re-upload them.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3641892;
    It wasn't Chris. Somebody was reposting and old tweet by somebody else.
    Did I ever tell you that your avatar is so hot and one of my favorites on here? Well, actually they are all hot, cause their Reid!!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3641989;
    I just have to say, I am so glad Reid is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him even more after his interview Jillian really let two amazing men (Reid and Kiptyn) get away.
    I agree. Kiptyn is something really special too! No doubt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3641992;
    Hi guys-- I was out for the evening and I've come home to a mass of PMs. I'm so sorry the bandwidth was exceeded! (The interview was downloaded a whopping 541 times )

Does anyone still need the links, or did you guys figure it out? I'd be happy to re-upload them.
    I just wanted to thank you for posting them! I missed the 2nd half of the interview and loved getting to listen to them

Closed Thread