Closed Thread
Page 50 of 991 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3557366;
    [ Found these on flickr. ]

It seems everyone loves Rilly.
    ! That is so darn cute!

I wish there was a way to put that on the People comment section!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bearsville;3553619;
    Does Reid remind anyone else physically of that other very delicious man, Keith Urban ???
    Just had to bring this forward. I saw Keith Urban in concert last night and I spent the first half of the evening comparing him to Reid! I didn't necessarily see the similarity, but I DID decide I need therapy

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TwobyTwo;3558175;
    Just had to bring this forward. I saw Keith Urban in concert last night and I spent the first half of the evening comparing him to Reid! I didn't necessarily see the similarity, but I DID decide I need therapy

I was thinking about his "Your're My Better Half" for a Reid and Jillian video...it's a good one!

Someone said upstream that they hope MF didn't destroy Reid...Well we know from seeing Reid since the taping has ended, that is not true, thank God!

Reguardless of the outcome, I believe Reid is actually a better person than before (hard to imagine! )...he faced this whole thing very seriously, even through the smiles and laughter, and I'm pretty sure he has learned ALOT about himself. He is both very perceptive, and introspective, which is an attribute Jillian could really use in her life about right now.
    It also is telling that it is Jillian who is making Reid reach so deep...another good thing!

I have to believe, one way or another, at some point, these two are destined to be with one another...
    If you put aside the insanity and drama surrounding them, it's not really too hard to see!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3558240;
    I was thinking about his "Your're My Better Half" for a Reid and Jillian video...it's a good one!

Someone said upstream that they hope MF didn't destroy Reid...Well we know from seeing Reid since the taping has ended, that is not true, thank God!

Reguardless of the outcome, I believe Reid is actually a better person than before (hard to imagine! )...he faced this whole thing very seriously, even through the smiles and laughter, and I'm pretty sure he has learned ALOT about himself. He is both very perceptive, and introspective, which is an attribute Jillian could really use in her life about right now.
    It also is telling that it is Jillian who is making Reid reach so deep...another good thing!

I have to believe, one way or another, at some point, these two are destined to be with one another...
    If you put aside the insanity and drama surrounding them, it's not really too hard to see!
    Great post! As much as I do want Jillian's happiness, in which I do hope she finds one way or another..I will just be disappointed to see Reid get hurt in the end after her reassuring him in many ways. ( hang in there, trust me ) I think he did put alot on the line for her, and certainly went out of his comfort zone for her. If he is doing great now...that is all that matters. I can't help but think he is with her in the end somehow, someway. But you are right, I'm sure this process has been life changing for him and will benefit him no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3558240;

Heah Hardspun, please send Jillian the link for your great Reid & Jilly video for her memory book via a response to her blog. She says she reads everyone of them. If she cuts him she will see what a great guy we all know she let get away...............

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3558699;
    Heah Hardspun, please send Jillian the link for your great Reid & Jilly video for her memory book via a response to her blog. She says she reads everyone of them. If she cuts him she will see what a great guy we all know she let get away...............

Ok...I will!

eta: Done!
    Last edited by HardSpun; 07-10-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3558828;
    Ok...I will!

eta: Done!
    OMG, that's awesome! Maybe that'll be her favourite post this week!

Two small nuggets of hope for our guy, Reid can be found in Chris H blog. When Ed left he talked about how strong Jillian was and after Ed left she put him behind her and moved on. Then this week he said "Bottom line though is Chandler.....Reid is looming grande right now in Jillian's corazon." Corresponds nicely to Reid's quote "Ella tiene mi corazon" she has my heart!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3558939;
    Two small nuggets of hope for our guy, Reid can be found in Chris H blog. When Ed left he talked about how strong Jillian was and after Ed left she put him behind her and moved on. Then this week he said "Bottom line though is Chandler.....Reid is looming grande right now in Jillian's corazon." Corresponds nicely to Reid's quote "Ella tiene mi corazon" she has my heart!!!!!!!
    Thanks I needed that! I will always be on Team Reid until I see otherwise!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3558909;
    OMG, that's awesome! Maybe that'll be her favourite post this week!
    How do I find Jillians blog?

Closed Thread