Closed Thread
Page 5 of 991 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Toothbrush-carrying member of Team Reid here. Reid is so engaging whenever they allow him onscreen that I find it hard to believe that Jillian does not feel it times a hundred when she is there with him in person.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyC;3481985;
    I acknowledge that we don't know much about this guy, but how much do I really need to know about a guy to have a TV crush on him?
    Nah, I think we're all a little bit smitten.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3480607;
    Time for pics!

I'd rather hear Reid play than stupid Wes.

Him reading off the date card:

His eyes are really blue!

(nice smile)

Here are some of the caps of Jillian/Reid:

Reid's lyrics would be a lot different than Wes'. He could sing "they say dates they don't come easy" but he won't. He probably would write something hilarious sort of like the Camp Granada song

I wanted to post this here, it was in the spoiler thread. But, it's what we can post about here.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3483983;
    Have you noticed how close their faces are when they talk? I don't even think she gets that close to Kip. I mean they are literally 6 inches from each other. You cannot talk to someone up close like that unless you're comfy around them...or attracted magnetically to them, lol.
    I'm taking this to the non-spoiler thread for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3483984;
    I was told that someone he worked with nominated him to be on the show thinking he would be good for the show
    Taking this to the non spoiler thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3483060;
    Three episodes down and I still don't have a handle on Reid. I think it is a shame that seemingly decent guys like Reid, Mark and Jesse are being ignored for the likes of David, Wes and Tanner. If this keeps up, I am tuning out.
    The thing is that a lot of us are ready for the shed to be cleaned out & on to those that will count!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Thanks for these atem!

These are HOT especially the first one.

Am I the only one here who records the show, then watches it 6 more times before Monday to get my Reid fix??!!
    No you're not, but I only watch it 5 more times.

My favorite interaction between them was when they were sitting outside at the wrap party on the lounger and he said "and then we can talk more about this (smiles)..." and she finished his sentence "later" and he says "later" 1 sec. after. She's already finishing his thoughts.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3484411;
    Thanks for these atem!

These are HOT especially the first one.

No you're not, but I only watch it 5 more times.

My favorite interaction between them was when they were sitting outside at the wrap party on the lounger and he said "and then we can talk more about this (smiles)..." and she finished his sentence "later" and he says "later" 1 sec. after. She's already finishing his thoughts.
    Great catch, y'all! A sign of true connectedness is being able to finish each other's sentences and thoughts. Very cool. !

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3482133;
    Am I the only one here who records the show, then watches it 6 more times before Monday to get my Reid fix??!!
    LOL! Nope! I've got all three of them on my DVR and have watched them several times. I'm also lying in wait to drag one of my friends over here and get them HOOKED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3485677;
    LOL! Nope! I've got all three of them on my DVR and have watched them several times. I'm also lying in wait to drag one of my friends over here and get them HOOKED!!!
    Owlie, you're hilarious! Honestly, though, I watch it on line at abc.com often. THANK HEAVENS for the INTERNET!!

Hey guys...make room for me too on the Reid train. WOW, what a man!!!

Closed Thread