Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641298;
    Chris tweeted that we'll find out very soon who the next bachelor is. Reid today said no comment. Could it be him? Then someone tweeted this back to Chris - please say it isn't so: @Chrisbharrison Is this true Chris? "You heard it here first-Jake Pavelka is the NEXT Bachelor. Season 14 to debut September 28, 2009."
    Who tweeted the bolded part? Not Chris, correct?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

i had a dream last night-i'm pregnant so my dreams are movie-like lol- that reid was indeed the next bachelor, however, there was a twist. there were two bachelors and the second was jake! lol
    and in my dream they were both falling for the same girl. again.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3641884;
    Who tweeted the bolded part? Not Chris, correct?
    It wasn't Chris. Somebody was reposting and old tweet by somebody else.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3641879;
    Do you think they'd let a married 39 year old try out if he's TB? Ha ha. If I made it, I could be like Wes - the first married 39 year old to ever get on TB. Click click click click.

My poor husband if Reid is TB! I try to keep from at Reid while DH is present, but I don't seem to hide it very well.
    Uh oh, that doesn't sound good !

Sorry, but I just went to Chris Harrison's twitter and never saw any mention by Chris as to who the next bachelor is .
    Last edited by Patti2620; 08-05-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641298;
    Chris tweeted that we'll find out very soon who the next bachelor is. Reid today said no comment. Could it be him? Then someone tweeted this back to Chris - please say it isn't so: @Chrisbharrison Is this true Chris? "You heard it here first-Jake Pavelka is the NEXT Bachelor. Season 14 to debut September 28, 2009."
    Holy moly! I really hope not!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3640412;
    I like Reid now more than ever. And usually it happens that the more I am exposed to someone I admire, the less I like them (e.g. Jillian).
    Avalon:

Thanks so much for recording this. I will listen to it again. I actually got in my car on my lunch break and drove around to listen to the interview on my car's XM radio. I agree with you, he just keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3641879;
    Do you think they'd let a married 39 year old try out if he's TB? Ha ha. If I made it, I could be like Wes - the first married 39 year old to ever get on TB. Click click click click.

My poor husband if Reid is TB! I try to keep from at Reid while DH is present, but I don't seem to hide it very well.
    LOL! My husband threaten me that he's going to register in FORT so that he can talk to me through the message board since I'm not paying attention to him, and he's a cutie too and I promised him I would be off after the finale but now I'm caught up in what's next for Reid. If Reid becomes the bachelor, I'm going to have to be real nice to my family until January because after that they will completely lose me again. It's sick I tell ya.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641898;
    Sorry, but I just went to Chris Harrison's twitter and never saw any mention by Chris as to who the next bachelor is . I did see a tweet from someone asking if it was Jake and there was not any answer from Chris.
    He doesn't answer many questions. Doubt he'll answer anything TB related except to say, "you'll find out soon".
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3640515;
    Before Reid arrived at Sirius, that Diana (host) was acting like she'd give him a hard time. But she was totally smitten by him. She even said to him, I thought you may think you're all that, but you're nice, cute and bratty and better looking in person than on TV (how in hell can that be..swoon). At one point Reid was asking her the questions..lol..she got all giggley and very flirty and by the end was just heaping compliments on Reid. Called him The Reidman..lol he laughed at that one.

New word for my vocab: "The Reid Effect" definition: You get all giggley, lose your train of thought, your ears get really red and you have this strange urge to kiss him passionately and make him your very own Honey Bear"

Anyone have more descriptions for "The Reid Effect"? Can't wait to hear them.
    You have a permagrin and think/say Awww a lot

Closed Thread