Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3641591;
    Isn't his interview in such stark contrast to the US Magazine article? Two totally different levels of men - one is a gentleman, and one is a cad.
    I said much the same thing upthread. Reid is circumspect and yet articulate. Others talk much and yet say little.

cpm
    FORT Regular

C4Real, thank you as well! Sheez, we're all having "Christmas morning" over here.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3640557;
    I'd just love to know the reaction of the first girl who broke Reid's heart that he mentioned during the series. I bet she's kicking her butt all over Philly. Or maybe not... she may be happy for all the attention Reid is now getting.
    Remember during the show he told Jillian he'd been in love 1 1/2 times? I wonder what he meant by 1/2?

I got to listen to most of the interview (except the first 15 min.). Another thing he said was some girl invited him to an awards show coming up. He said he didn't know the girl, and he didn't say whether or not he would go. Anybody think of any televised award shows coming up???

He is just so cute!! I like too what he said about romance. Just proves once again there are some nice guys out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3641821;
    Remember during the show he told Jillian he'd been in love 1 1/2 times? I wonder what he meant by 1/2?

I got to listen to most of the interview (except the first 15 min.). Another thing he said was some girl invited him to an awards show coming up. He said he didn't know the girl, and he didn't say whether or not he would go. Anybody think of any televised award shows coming up???

He is just so cute!! I like too what he said about romance. Just proves once again there are some nice guys out there!
    I think the 1/2 was Jillian at the time she asked.

It could be the Emmys 9/20/09
    Last edited by Patti2620; 08-05-2009 at 10:31 PM.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the radio downloads. I only got to listen to the end of the original broadcast.

If he wants to be on TV, I'm sure that he will get MANY new offers. I don't know him from a whole in the head, but I can't see him doing anything that would take him away from his family's real estate business for long periods of time though. I didn't get the sense that his older brothers were in this business. It takes a long time to establish a buisness, have people trust you, etc. and I can't see him letting his family down.

Who knows!!! He seems very smart and I am sure that he will make the right decisions for himself and his family. GO REID!

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641829;
    I think the 1/2 was Jillian at the time she asked.

It could be the Emmys 9/20/09
    I instantly thought that's what the 1/2 meant. Way back, Reid was saying that he was falling in love with her.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

BIG THANK YOUS to Patti and C4Real for uploading the audio. Muah!!

I am listening right now...

Ahhh, the Reid effect has hit me.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3641821;

I assumed that 1/2 meant it was a one sided love

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641298;
    Chris tweeted that we'll find out very soon who the next bachelor is. Reid today said no comment. Could it be him? Then someone tweeted this back to Chris - please say it isn't so: @Chrisbharrison Is this true Chris? "You heard it here first-Jake Pavelka is the NEXT Bachelor. Season 14 to debut September 28, 2009."
    Wow - I had heard a while back that it would not be Jake.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3641661;
    Reid is just perfect. He's so much my type in every sense of the word. I kept hoping he would mess up on something during the interview so that I could let go of him a little bit, but no, the crush gets bigger. Well, at least I got my Reid fix today.
    Do you think they'd let a married 39 year old try out if he's TB? Ha ha. If I made it, I could be like Wes - the first married 39 year old to ever get on TB. Click click click click.

My poor husband if Reid is TB! I try to keep from at Reid while DH is present, but I don't seem to hide it very well.

Closed Thread