Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3641193;
    Couldn't you upload it at the same place AvalonR did? It's free.
    I'm not that computer literate. If anyone knows how to get them from my media player, I'll be happy to do so.

patty, can i message you with my email address? you can send me the file(s) through yousendit.com.
    once i get them i can try to figure out a way to convert & upload to youtube.

ETA: if anyone else has the files, please PM me !!!
    Last edited by soygrande; 08-05-2009 at 08:48 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641246;
    I'm not that computer literate. If anyone knows how to get them from my media player, I'll be happy to do so.
    I PM'd you, Patti.

Chris tweeted that we'll find out very soon who the next bachelor is. Reid today said no comment. Could it be him? Then someone tweeted this back to Chris - please say it isn't so: @Chrisbharrison Is this true Chris? "You heard it here first-Jake Pavelka is the NEXT Bachelor. Season 14 to debut September 28, 2009."

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3640664;
    So what do people think about his thoughts on Ed? If Reid is as perceptive as he is, could he have been off about Ed? He did give a disclaimer that he thought he was naive because it's turned out certain guys that he thought he knew, he may not have. Is Ed one of those guys that he may have been wrong on?

Or is he being polite with his comments on Ed?

But, Reid did say he didn't think Wes had a girlfriend and I think that has proven to be the case, so he can't be all wrong.

I'm scared this could mean TPTB already have him in their pocket. I recall that I first got nervous about Jilly when she seemed to come down more on Jason's side (ie was sympathetic to his situation) than on the side of "her Meli" in post-interviews. I hope I'm wrong.

Mrs. Rosenthal - your assignment, should you choose to accept it -- study all past seasons of TB on Youtube.... do you really want your son to be mixed up in Fleiss' world any more than he already has??? Not that I don't think Reid is an exceptional person - I just wonder how decency, intelligence and good judgment will be received - and distorted - by someone who possesses none of these.......

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641298;
    Chris tweeted that we'll find out very soon who the next bachelor is. Reid today said no comment. Could it be him? Then someone tweeted this back to Chris - please say it isn't so: @Chrisbharrison Is this true Chris? "You heard it here first-Jake Pavelka is the NEXT Bachelor. Season 14 to debut September 28, 2009."
    It's most likely neither one of them.

But, that Jake twitter is old anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3641246;
    Just upload it at the same place AvaonlR did.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3641298;

Oh, just saw this - fingers crossed it's true!! WHAT will I do with all those free hours?????

Wait - how could it DEBUT in less than 2 months?? Fooey, guess this wasn't right after all??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3641310;
    It's most likely neither one of them.

But, that Jake twitter is old anyway.

Just upload it at the same place AvaonlR did.
    I think its more likely its Jake than Reid. Reid is very smart and is not going to do the show for the typical amount they pay these people. Jake on the other hand I think would do the show for free

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3641324;
    I think its more likely its Jake than Reid. Reid is very smart and is not going to do the show for the typical amount they pay these people. Jake on the other hand I think would do the show for free
    Maybe, but the fact is that twitter was old.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3641324;
    but would enough people really want to watch Jake? Gag...

hopefully if it's not Reid they'll just take someone entirely new.

And Reid will get a better gig where he won't be screwed around with by Fleiss. As long as I get to see more of him I'm fine with that!

Closed Thread