Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3640685;
    It sounded like he would enter it with a bit of trepidation, but I was surprised that he would actually entertain the idea. His feelings for her must outweigh any sense of natural caution - it's an indicator of where his feelings lie.

I think he's the type of person who loves deeply and although a lot of people may think that Jill has slighted him in the media, I don't think he feels that way. He realizes that her heart lies with Ed right now and she's going to defend Ed, but it's not meant to hurt Reid. What he's probably more concerned with is, if she were to ever return to his life, whether her feelings are sincere.
    You know, Jillian just made a bad choice. That's all there is. I feel sorry for her. The way that she is defending her decision seems a little immature - I thought she was about to cry on GMA this morning.

If she had chosen Reid, I think they would have been happy (even though now I don't think she's the best match for him). I think Reid needs someone with a little more confidence, and someone who's maybe willing to take a risk. I mean - it seemed like everything was there with Reid and Jill EXCEPT for all the marriage talk. Although it's a risk to choose someone not yet willing to ask you to marry them - I think it's a smart risk. Especially on a game show - oops I mean reality show!

In any case, Reid would do better with someone who was laid back enough to see the forest for the trees. If he does do TB - I hope that for the first time we see a Bachelor that actually makes the right choices from the get-go and ends up with the best match for him!

Now, how do I sign up to be on TB? JK

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3640715;
    That's what I originally thought too. But in his interview today, Reid said he'd be surprised about Ed if the rumours turned out to be true. Meaning, he didn't see Ed as a cad during his time there.
    I think Reid was totally being pc...and took the high road rather then throw Ed and Jillian under the bus on Sirius today. He knows about Ed..just knew it wouldn't be right to say anything about it, without coming off as jealous. He's just so intelligent and media smart!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Wow, I go to work and so much happened. I haven't completely caught up but just wanted to address a few things:

Re: Graham's tweet, someone asked me eariler what I meant when I said it wasn't business...
    Quote Originally Posted by ParasolPink
    An interpretation: Graham believes Reid and Jill have some things to wrap up.
    This. Well to wrap up or to discuss.

Thank you SO MUCH Avalon for recording Reid's radio interview. I can't wait to get some time later to listen to it. You are the best.

Let's respect the fact that Reid still has whatever feelings he has for Jillian...this is his life, his decisions on things regarding her & him...is that correct grammar?

And lastly

Mrs. Rosenthal! You have a lovely family and you raised your son right.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3640739;
    I think Reid was totally being pc...and took the high road rather then throw Ed and Jillian under the bus on Sirius today. He knows about Ed..just knew it wouldn't be right to say anything about it, without coming off as jealous. He's just so intelligent and media smart!
    ITA. Reid is classy.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3640715;
    That's what I originally thought too. But in his interview today, Reid said he'd be surprised about Ed if the rumours turned out to be true. Meaning, he didn't see Ed as a cad during his time there.
    Maybe I'm giving him too much credit (ha ha, that's isn't possible!), but I think that Reid does know more about the Ed situation but is choosing to not say anything. I think first of all, he doesn't want to get involved in that mess. And two, I think he is doing it to protect Jillian. I think he realizes it would hurt her more if he said a bunch of bad stuff about Ed. He seems very aware that Ed is the one she chose, and that it really isn't his place to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3640723;
    What is "DOD"???
    Diary of the Departed

Avalon......Thank you soooooo much for uploading the interview for all of us to hear. You are the BEST!

Reid is such a great guy.......a real gentleman. So down to earth. I just love him!

Mrs. Rosenthal.........you have a wonderful son. You raised him well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3640731;
    Diary of the Depart. It is the interview in the limo when someone gets rejected.

Thank you ms kreddy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3640752;
    Diary of the Departed

Thank you, too, lovemygirls.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3640602;
    No problem, petite! Thanks for the ATFR video.

There are 2 parts to Reid's interview though (I see that you only posted one at JU).

Part 1 (the interview) - 30 min. : LINK
    Part 2 (topic discussion) - 17 min. : LINK
    I can't download part 2. It says that it has exceeded the bandwidth. Help! TIA!

Closed Thread