Closed Thread
Page 48 of 991 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3555840;
    Um...I have a question. I'm sure it's been answered somewhere, but I can't be sure.

In one of the collages that someone made of Reid and Jillian, there is a picture of them sitting on a white chair (Reid is in a white shirt) and they are kissing. I believe that is the episode from the Western movie, and the two of them went off together to talk.

However, I thought in that episode Reid didn't get a chance to kiss Jillian on that chair. I remember him going for it, and then Juan showed up. Later on that night at the cocktail party, Reid took Jillian outside and I thought that's where they had their first kiss???

What am I missing?
    According to screen caps Reid did kiss her first in the white chair but it was not shown on the show, I believe because they had his PI saying who should interupt his one on one time but Juan good Ole Juan & that played into that drama with David & Juan!!!!! Then they could use Jillian's voice over that her first kiss with Reid was soft, slow, romantic, & perfect for their second kiss on the sofa at that rose ceremony.

FORT Newbie

this is one of my fav songs and when i hear it i always think of jillian and reid. sorry its so long.

Do you hear me,
    I'm talking to you
    Across the water across the deep blue ocean
    Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
    Boy I hear you in my dreams
    I feel your whisper across the sea
    I keep you with me in my heart
    You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
    Lucky to have been where I have been
    Lucky to be coming home again
    Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
    Waiting for a love like this
    Every time we say goodbye
    I wish we had one more kiss
    I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

Lucky we're in love every way
    Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
    Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
    To an island where we'll meet
    You'll hear the music fill the air
    I'll put a flower in your hair
    though the breezes through trees
    Move so pretty you're all I see
    As the world keeps spinning round
    You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky we're in love every way
    Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
    Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
    Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3555864;
    According to screen caps Reid did kiss her first in the white chair but it was not shown on the show, I believe because they had his PI saying who should interupt his one on one time but Juan good Ole Juan & that played into that drama with David & Juan!!!!! Then they could use Jillian's voice over that her first kiss with Reid was soft, slow, romantic, & perfect for their second kiss on the sofa at that rose ceremony.
    Thanks. That makes sense. Though it's really crappy that we didn't get to see their "actual" first kiss. Now I'm wondering what other kisses we've missed??

FORT Newbie

Hey everyone! I've posted a few times on the spoiler board, but I wanted to chime in here too! I'm a long-time FORT lurker, but I've decided to join in on the fun for the very simple reason that : I LOVE REID!!!! lol ... Not only that, but I love Reid & Jillian together. They make such a natural and charming couple - probably the best couple that I've ever seen on either the Bachelor or Bachelorette series. If she doesn't pick him in the end - whichever way it happens - it will be heartbreaking to me, just thinking of what a good pair they would make in real life. That said, I am keeping the faith that she does choose him. If "humor" is the most important thing to Jillian (which she has stated herself), then Reid is the logical choice. I swear he says the cutest/funniest things... (Yes, I'm gushing now... but, I figure this was the best place to do so!).

Btw - I love all the pictures of him and the collages of him and Jilly. The adorableness is almost too much to handle. lol...

Okay. Gushing over... for now.

Great collages! It is going to break my heart to see Reid go,but I truly believe 100% he gets the girl in the last 5 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3556098;
    Great collages! It is going to break my heart to see Reid go,but I truly believe 100% he gets the girl in the last 5 minutes!
    I really hope this is true..that he does end up being her choice in the end.
    I also can't stand the thought of Reid leaving...For his sake, I hope that if he does leave and return for her that she wouldn't reject him twice..that would be the most heartbreaking. Holding out faith for Reid and Jillian!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Even if we're pretty cetain by Monday that Reid leaves and then comes back to get the girl in the end, it is going to be heartbreaking to watch, for sure...

With all the rumors and speculation flying, it is actually making alot of sense for those of us on the Team Reid bench, that it might play out this way...

sataitalia77...on other things missed between Reid and Jillian...We have a SC that also proves they did have 1:1 time on the first night at the M&G, which we also weren't shown...

If Reid does leave, just keep believing he will return. Remember, Jillian said in the latest interview there is a very happy ending!!

TEAM REID AND JILLIAN!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3556098;
    I agree

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3556309;
    If Reid does leave, just keep believing he will return. Remember, Jillian said in the latest interview there is a very happy ending!!

TEAM REID AND JILLIAN!
    She also said in an interview that one of the most difficult things about the process is that the guy she likes cannot open up & the one she is meant to be with could leave. Not exact wors, but pretty close, so it is like she is saying Reid was the one she was meant to be with but wouldnt open up so she lets him go leaving her hearbroken, but he will come back & assure her he loves her. Happily ever after!

Closed Thread