Closed Thread
Page 47 of 991 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553345;
    Here are the pics that I got from that forum:

So funny that he's using the little boy to hid his face. Oh, and I notice the guitar!
    I really want to hear him play, though I might fall even more in love, which would not be good.

This might seem kind of cheesey and I almost didn't think of sharing, but t I was driving home from work today heard this song on the radio and it made me listeneing to the lyrics it made me think About Reid and Jilly. just some of the words like "queen" and " some things we don't talk about" etc...

I am not normally such a cheeseball, but thought I would share. The song itself is really good and just reading the words might not even do it justice. Also don't know if this is an appropriate post for this thread.

It is by the fray and called

Never Say Never :

Some things we don't talk about
    better do without
    just hold a smile
    we're falling in and out of love
    the same damn problem

together all the while
    you can never say never
    when we don't know why
    time and time again
    younger now then we were before
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go

picture you're the queen of everything
    as far as the i can see
    under your command
    i will be your gaurdening
    when all is crumbling
    steady your hand

you can never say never
    when we don't know why
    time and time again
    younger now then we were before
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go

we're falling apart
    and coming together again and again
    we're coming apart
    but we hold it together
    hold it together, together again

don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go,
    don't let me go(x2)

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3554031;
    This reminds me, don't you think reid would be a wonderful father? I think he would be a very involved parent and that family is as imp to him as it is to Jillian.

Ed, not so much. He'd probably be the absent, work-a-holic father, emotionally distant... just what i see...

Kip, seems like he would be a good dad too; but i don't know if he is going to be ready for that within her timeline.
    I for one am hoping we get to see Reid propose to her and don't see how she could possibly turn him down if he does it with all the charm and wit we have seen from him this season!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3554730;
    I for one am hoping we get to see Reid propose to her and don't see how she could possibly turn him down if he does it with all the charm and wit we have seen from him this season!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see Ed playing the guitar for her thats forsure!

FORT Fanatic

Jillian is very lucky to have Reid and Kip. Is it me, or these two seem to really like each other as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3554175;
    This might seem kind of cheesey and I almost didn't think of sharing, but t I was driving home from work today heard this song on the radio and it made me listeneing to the lyrics it made me think About Reid and Jilly. just some of the words like "queen" and " some things we don't talk about" etc...

I am not normally such a cheeseball, but thought I would share. The song itself is really good and just reading the words might not even do it justice. Also don't know if this is an appropriate post for this thread.

It is by the fray and called

Never Say Never :
    I LOVE this song! I saw them recently in concert and this was amazing live. I've never though of it in this context, but I definitely see it

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3554938;
    Jillian is very lucky to have Reid and Kip. Is it me, or these two seem to really like each other as well?
    Both guys are great !!!!!!I think Kip & Reid are buddies they spent more time together especially on the train which Ed missed out on. Remember the Vancouver hotel scene where Kip has his arm leaning on Reid's shoulder when they read him his 1 on 1 date card. Kip also corrected Tanner when Reid came and sat down on the couch at Rose ceremony. Tanner was describing the guys there to win America not Jillian by playing guitar "La Lee La Louu" and break dancing and that he (Tanner) had other skills. Kip clarifies Tanner by saying by wrong intentions "You mean Wes". Kip has given her butterflies since day 1, is a calming infulence, challenges her adevnturous side, is affectionate, always complementing her, & has a big heart involved in children's charities.

Reid is a sincere guy just like Kip, remember him giving Mike and Mark both hugs and telling them he would miss one of them. Reid has a big heart & I hope Jillian saw he did have qualities on her list that she told him he was not on. Reid is a good looking guy (even if not tall & dark), has a good career which she can be a part of, a guy with a big heart, a great sense of humor, good with kids, and last but not least a playing man. She is one lucky gal if she ends up with either of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3555207;
    I LOVE this song! I saw them recently in concert and this was amazing live. I've never though of it in this context, but I definitely see it
    I think it fits if in fact he is let go at F3. Glad you like. I heard for the first time yesterday and it really struck me as appropriate for him. They are from COlorado I think which is where I live. I would love to see them live. I like there other stuff. Sorry to be off topic mods.

Great song. There's another on the country station here (I live in CO, too!) by Brody Dean that talks about being invisible and it made me think of Jilli and Reid. Hope it's okay to post the artist's name.
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

FORT Newbie

Um...I have a question. I'm sure it's been answered somewhere, but I can't be sure.

In one of the collages that someone made of Reid and Jillian, there is a picture of them sitting on a white chair (Reid is in a white shirt) and they are kissing. I believe that is the episode from the Western movie, and the two of them went off together to talk.

However, I thought in that episode Reid didn't get a chance to kiss Jillian on that chair. I remember him going for it, and then Juan showed up. Later on that night at the cocktail party, Reid took Jillian outside and I thought that's where they had their first kiss???

What am I missing?

Also..........where is the picture of the two of them in what looks like an outdoor picnic from? They both are wearing grey?? It looks like Hawaii or something??
    Last edited by sataitalia77; 07-09-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Closed Thread