Closed Thread
Page 46 of 991 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3553791;
    I haven't seriously watched TB in a long time. I definitely couldn't stand any series that involved Meanna or her rejects. But for some reason Reid's smile sucked me in the first night. And when his quirkiness made him even more likeable I realized something I never had before. I like quirky men!! Which explains why I have followed the most quirky and adorable tennis player for years!! So now I'm adding up all of my husband's quirks just to make sure he measures up!

Anyway, did anyone else think this picture from the 4th could possibly be a shoutout to Jillian about her piggyback ride across the bridge in Sevilla? I really hope so.

This is my favorite picture. I think I need to put it as my avatar
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by magsmom;3553660;
    I can kinda see it..but I'm gonna see Keith for real on Sat nite in Dallas!!!
    oooo ...lucky you. Hope you have good seats. He's incredible live.
    Actually, I'm sure my appreciation for Reid is subliminally affected by how quick, witty and in-his-body sexy Mr Urban is.

Ed reminds me of Greg Brady. Not Hot. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553463;
    I know! Aren't they so adorable together? Those 2 smiles would melt anyone's heart!

I think he's sick of taking pics though...

Awesome collages!

Thank you for those pics that was fun to see!

I loved how Jillian really lets loose with her laugh with Reid. Almost a guffaw - when he said he had his room card in his pocket. So darn natural and yes, effortless! I also love how comfortable they are talking to each face to face; very close. A good example is in the previews where Reid has his arm around Jill and is telling her its moving quick. There isn't more than 6 inches separating their faces. Very hard to maintain that - almost as if they've known each other much, much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3553280;
    Halfpintdynamit...Love your screenname!

He is the best bach that has ever been on, I truly believe that as well.
    Agree with EVERYTHING you said. There is nothing about him that has been shown that is not loveable in every way. After being shown the dates between them, and the great HTD, it's so hard to imagine Reid not being her man in the end. He's quite the package!
    Whatever happens in the end, at least we have some youtube videos and some amazing SCs to give us our Reid fix when we need it!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553345;
    Here are the pics that I got from that forum:

So funny that he's using the little boy to hid his face. Oh, and I notice the guitar!
    Oh my gosh! That first pic brought tears to my eyes! It is shades of things to come for him! Thanks for sharing, Atem. You have given us some amazing SCs, along with Cupcakes, for one. Thanks for this treasure!

Need to add HardSpun here - she has done some amazing collages throughout this season!
    Last edited by halfpintdynamit; 07-09-2009 at 12:29 AM. Reason: left out an important photo contributor

I knew us gals would go ga-ga over that first pic! Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3553427;
    Looks like the shirt Reid wore for the RC 3 in the first SC...
    He certainly looks good...I hope he's doing...great!!

For a little more ReidLove...here's a couple of new and updated collages of our favorite subject(s)!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...cs/B-5/RR9.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/B-5/RR12.jpg
    You've done it again, HardSpun! Fabulous work - thank you! Something to carry us Reid fans through any hard times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553990;
    I knew us gals would go ga-ga over that first pic! Hee!
    Where DID you find this one?!!! Amazing. Can't believe this 68-yr old is a bachelor Reid addict! But what fun!

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3554008;
    Where DID you find this one?!!! Amazing. Can't believe this 68-yr old is a bachelor Reid addict! But what fun!
    This reminds me, don't you think reid would be a wonderful father? I think he would be a very involved parent and that family is as imp to him as it is to Jillian.

Ed, not so much. He'd probably be the absent, work-a-holic father, emotionally distant... just what i see...

Kip, seems like he would be a good dad too; but i don't know if he is going to be ready for that within her timeline.

Closed Thread