Closed Thread
Page 45 of 991 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 9910

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #441
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Does Reid remind anyone else physically of that other very delicious man, Keith Urban ???

  2. #442
    FORT Fan CaliGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    379

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553562;
    These are some things that Jillian says that she wants in her guy that I think Reid fits!

    She likes a guy that will tell her the truth and not just what she wants to hear.- Reid!

    She wants a guy that's an environmentalist! - Reid is an environmentalist!

    She wants a guy that makes her laugh!-Reid!

    She likes guys that are talented. -Reid plays the guitar!

    She likes a guy that is athletic. - Reid skis and is a swimmer!

    She wants to be part of a team. -Reid's career and hers could make them a team.

    Can you think of any others?

    Family and kids are so important. Reid's HTD was a homerun from both of their perspectives. I loved how Reid said to Jillian, "My family really like you and I was surprised"....Jillian said to him, "shut up"

  3. #443
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    I just have to say by the edits that we are shown, Jillian and Reid seem to fit each other to a T. They both are similar in a lot of ways but it just works for them at so many different levels. They both are quirky and funny and fun. I have never seen a couple fit so well together in this show than I do Reid and Jillian. There is something there that wants to work between them; and they just seem to have so much fun together!

    Family and kids are so important. Reid's HTD was a homerun from both of their perspectives. I loved how Reid said to Jillian, "My family really like you and I was surprised"....Jillian said to him, "shut up"
    I know, he is funny! I love how he said he was hoping that she would have some weirdos on her other HTD too. This is what I love about him. He asks her how she is and how she is doing, asked her about life. I mean that is what you do when you're a couple. How was your day, week, what did you do, etc.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  4. #444
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Someone posted some really cute recent pics of Reid at JU. He's looks even better in them than on the show. Most importantly he looks really happy so whether he's F1 or not he seems to be doing great. Happy to see that!!

  5. #445
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsville;3553619;
    Does Reid remind anyone else physically of that other very delicious man, Keith Urban ???
    I can kinda see it..but I'm gonna see Keith for real on Sat nite in Dallas!!!

  6. #446
    FORT Fogey peacemar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    910

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by abovethefray;3553309;
    I so agree with all of your recent posts! Thank goodness it's not just me that spotted Reid early on and think that he is, as you have said, the best thing that I have ever seen on Bach/Bachette.

    Question: Reid twittered Monday night after the East coast broadcast was done. It was mentioned it was odd because he has been very quiet on twitter, except for business related tweets. Don't have exact wording in front of me now but something close to "What a night. nice going ws" In discussion someone thought he probably was just defending himself after the choice words that Wes had about him after the RC, but I was thinking, if he made it to F1, it would seem to me he wouldn't bother to respond. This made me sad as it appeared maybe this was conformation that he wasn't F1. Then ...... I started thinking, it didn't seem to me to be the personality that we've seen so far on the show that would respond this way unless ..... he wasn't defending himself, but rather defending Jillian's honor in response to the things that Wes said in limo that kind of made Jillian look foolish for keeping him around so long. This made me happy, making me think he IS F1 and defending his gf/fiance/significant other.


    S-o-o-o-o my question: Do you think any of this means anything at all? And if it does mean something what is your opinion as to what it might mean?

    Sorry for rambling on, but I tend to do that about Reid!!!

    I took it as he was defending his lady from the terrible things that Wes said.

  7. #447
    FORT Fanatic mamasue1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    513

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    I haven't seriously watched TB in a long time. I definitely couldn't stand any series that involved Meanna or her rejects. But for some reason Reid's smile sucked me in the first night. And when his quirkiness made him even more likeable I realized something I never had before. I like quirky men!! Which explains why I have followed the most quirky and adorable tennis player for years!! So now I'm adding up all of my husband's quirks just to make sure he measures up!

    Anyway, did anyone else think this picture from the 4th could possibly be a shoutout to Jillian about her piggyback ride across the bridge in Sevilla? I really hope so.


  8. #448
    FORT Fogey peacemar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    910

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553562;
    These are some things that Jillian says that she wants in her guy that I think Reid fits!

    She likes a guy that will tell her the truth and not just what she wants to hear.- Reid!

    She wants a guy that's an environmentalist! - Reid is an environmentalist!

    She wants a guy that makes her laugh!-Reid!

    She likes guys that are talented. -Reid plays the guitar!

    She likes a guy that is athletic. - Reid skis and is a swimmer!

    She wants to be part of a team. -Reid's career and hers could make them a team.

    Can you think of any others?
    I heard he plays hockey, don't know if it is true.

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3553791;
    I haven't seriously watched TB in a long time. I definitely couldn't stand any series that involved Meanna or her rejects. But for some reason Reid's smile sucked me in the first night. And when his quirkiness made him even more likeable I realized something I never had before. I like quirky men!! Which explains why I have followed the most quirky and adorable tennis player for years!! So now I'm adding up all of my husband's quirks just to make sure he measures up!

    Anyway, did anyone else think this picture from the 4th could possibly be a shoutout to Jillian about her piggyback ride across the bridge in Sevilla? I really hope so.

    I think Reid is just sick of having his pic taken and did that goofy face!

  10. #450
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3553791;
    I haven't seriously watched TB in a long time. I definitely couldn't stand any series that involved Meanna or her rejects. But for some reason Reid's smile sucked me in the first night. And when his quirkiness made him even more likeable I realized something I never had before. I like quirky men!! Which explains why I have followed the most quirky and adorable tennis player for years!! So now I'm adding up all of my husband's quirks just to make sure he measures up!

    Anyway, did anyone else think this picture from the 4th could possibly be a shoutout to Jillian about her piggyback ride across the bridge in Sevilla? I really hope so.

    They both look so serious.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.