Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I wonder if we'll ever hear Reid sing and what type of music he likes.

Holls (I think) posted a link a while back to Reid's My Space page. You can listen to him playing his guitar there. I no longer have the link though, sorry. Maybe Holls can repost it. Doesn't look like Reid has been on that site for a couple of years though so it's not updated. He didn't have a playlist so not sure what his musical tastes are. I have a feeling he may not be a volcalist though... just a guess
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-05-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3638909;
    IMO Graham's tweet was not business related.
    What do you think it was about? That tweet really has me baffled.

Maybe Graham is just like half of Reid's other tweeters, telling him not to give up on Her. Who knows .

Or it could just be in reference to Reid just starting off getting recognized and how he has unfinished business meaning so much more to show the world .
    Last edited by Mich_ReidFan; 08-05-2009 at 07:03 AM.
    ~Michelle will only watch the bachelor if Reid is THE bachelor!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3638943;
    Great suggestion Buckeye! Welcome to the board. Lots of really great people here who are more than a little taken with Reid

You're not the first to suggest a talk show type gig for Reid. But the Regis/Kelly format would suit him really well I think. I would love to see that. That would be so much better than all the negatives that could come from TB.
    Better yet, both Reege and Kelly can take a trip and they can put Reid and Anderson together as co-host. I'd call off sick that day just to see that pairing!

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3638983;
    That's the first avatar I've seen with him and his guitar. That's really nice. I like very much!

Holls (I think) posted a link a while back to Reid's My Space page. You can listen to him playing his guitar there. I no longer have the link though, sorry. Maybe Holls can repost it. Doesn't look like Reid has been on that site for a couple of years though so it's not updated. He didn't have a playlist so not sure what his musical tastes are. I have a feeling he may not be a volcalist though... just a guess
    Not Holls, but here's the link to Reid's song on Myspace: Reid on MySpace Music
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Newbie

Just saw on GMA...coming up..."The Bachelorette bombshell". It's 8:00 here on the east coast and looks like they are even doing the story. Ed and Jill will be there live to explain!!! Wow....GMA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande_4lv;3638975;
    I wonder if we'll ever hear Reid sing and what type of music he likes.
    Nicely done! I like the texture and coloring of it!

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3638919;
    I know, but what could it be? "gotta good feeling ..you have some business to complete" and then why would Graham delete it on his page?

The tweet to Reid yesterday said 'You're the man. Good job...'; what man? The bachelor man? Seriously doubt it but??? I think this is in reply to the Tweet that Reid sent out saying thanks for all the support.

Most likely we will never figure it out, until something happens and we say ah yeah that's what that meant.

Reid, well what can I possibly say it will be a sad day if he goes away never to be seen again. I hope Lisamill is correct about him possibly being on another show or TV. I really don't want him to do TB no matter how much he gets, the more they pay the more they can mess with him. I sure do miss him!
    I do think the 'You're the man' twitter was in response to Reid's generic twitter.

Something is up, because Reid hasn't twittered since.

Perhaps he's trying to still come up w/ a way to keep his business stuff business related(which his twitter basically is).

Tanner P, I believe is just trying to get in touch with Reid. Otherwise, why twitter in response to an old twitter about him losing his glasses?

As for Graham's deleted one...I don't think we will ever know!
    Last edited by atem; 08-05-2009 at 08:11 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ALE68;3639057;
    Just saw on GMA...coming up..."The Bachelorette bombshell". It's 8:00 here on the east coast and looks like they are even doing the story. Ed and Jill will be there live to explain!!! Wow....GMA!!!!
    Yup, but we should keep that out of this thread....I don't want them shutting down this Reid thread.

eta

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3638919;
    I know, but what could it be? "gotta good feeling ..you have some business to complete" and then why would Graham delete it on his page?

The tweet to Reid yesterday said 'You're the man. Good job...'; what man? The bachelor man? Seriously doubt it but??? I think this is in reply to the Tweet that Reid sent out saying thanks for all the support.

Most likely we will never figure it out, until something happens and we say ah yeah that's what that meant.

Reid, well what can I possibly say it will be a sad day if he goes away never to be seen again. I hope Lisamill is correct about him possibly being on another show or TV. I really don't want him to do TB no matter how much he gets, the more they pay the more they can mess with him. I sure do miss him!
    I do think the 'You're the man' twitter was in response to Reid's generic twitter.

Something is up, because Reid hasn't twittered since.

Perhaps he's trying to still come up w/ a way to keep his business stuff business related(which his twitter basically is).

Tanner P, I believe is just trying to get in touch with Reid. Otherwise, why twitter in response to an old twitter about him losing his glasses?

As for Graham's deleted one...I don't think we will ever know!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-05-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Closed Thread