Closed Thread
Page 44 of 991 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Very weird thing to say but I love Reid's back. He's got a great back and neck/arm area.

Going to see Reid's pic at the other site....
    We need not think alike to love alike

I so agree with all of your recent posts! Thank goodness it's not just me that spotted Reid early on and think that he is, as you have said, the best thing that I have ever seen on Bach/Bachette.

Question: Reid twittered Monday night after the East coast broadcast was done. It was mentioned it was odd because he has been very quiet on twitter, except for business related tweets. Don't have exact wording in front of me now but something close to "What a night. nice going ws" In discussion someone thought he probably was just defending himself after the choice words that Wes had about him after the RC, but I was thinking, if he made it to F1, it would seem to me he wouldn't bother to respond. This made me sad as it appeared maybe this was conformation that he wasn't F1. Then ...... I started thinking, it didn't seem to me to be the personality that we've seen so far on the show that would respond this way unless ..... he wasn't defending himself, but rather defending Jillian's honor in response to the things that Wes said in limo that kind of made Jillian look foolish for keeping him around so long. This made me happy, making me think he IS F1 and defending his gf/fiance/significant other.

S-o-o-o-o my question: Do you think any of this means anything at all? And if it does mean something what is your opinion as to what it might mean?

Sorry for rambling on, but I tend to do that about Reid!!!

Here are the pics that I got from that forum:

So funny that he's using the little boy to hid his face. Oh, and I notice the guitar!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553345;
    Here are the pics that I got from that forum:

So funny that he's using the little boy to hid his face. Oh, and I notice the guitar!
    My goodness.......that first picture is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Anyone want me to make an avatar of that? He looks hot too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553353;
    My goodness.......that first picture is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Anyone want me to make an avatar of that? He looks hot too.
    Looks like the shirt Reid wore for the RC 3 in the first SC...
    He certainly looks good...I hope he's doing...great!!

For a little more ReidLove...here's a couple of new and updated collages of our favorite subject(s)!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...cs/B-5/RR9.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/B-5/RR12.jpg
    Last edited by HardSpun; 07-08-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553353;
    I know! Aren't they so adorable together? Those 2 smiles would melt anyone's heart!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3553427;
    Looks like the shirt Reid wore for the RC 3 in the first SC...
    He certainly looks good...I hope he's doing...great!!

I'll make you the avi...

For a little more ReidLove...here's a couple of new and updated collages of our favorite subject(s)!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...cs/B-5/RR9.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/B-5/RR12.jpg
    I think he's sick of taking pics though...

Awesome collages!

Quote Originally Posted by abovethefray;3553309;
    I so agree with all of your recent posts! Thank goodness it's not just me that spotted Reid early on and think that he is, as you have said, the best thing that I have ever seen on Bach/Bachette.

Question: Reid twittered Monday night after the East coast broadcast was done. It was mentioned it was odd because he has been very quiet on twitter, except for business related tweets. Don't have exact wording in front of me now but something close to "What a night. nice going ws" In discussion someone thought he probably was just defending himself after the choice words that Wes had about him after the RC, but I was thinking, if he made it to F1, it would seem to me he wouldn't bother to respond. This made me sad as it appeared maybe this was conformation that he wasn't F1. Then ...... I started thinking, it didn't seem to me to be the personality that we've seen so far on the show that would respond this way unless ..... he wasn't defending himself, but rather defending Jillian's honor in response to the things that Wes said in limo that kind of made Jillian look foolish for keeping him around so long. This made me happy, making me think he IS F1 and defending his gf/fiance/significant other.

S-o-o-o-o my question: Do you think any of this means anything at all? And if it does mean something what is your opinion as to what it might mean?

Sorry for rambling on, but I tend to do that about Reid!!!

I saw his tweet too and laughed. I took his statement as defending Jillian. It's interesting that he is watching the shows too. I remember that Melissa said that she and Tye never watched them...we know why now.

Oh my gosh...Reid is soooo cute. I have always loved his smile..so natural and warm. Those kids are adorable.

These are some things that Jillian says that she wants in her guy that I think Reid fits!

She likes a guy that will tell her the truth and not just what she wants to hear.- Reid!

She wants a guy that's an environmentalist! - Reid is an environmentalist!

She wants a guy that makes her laugh!-Reid!

She likes guys that are talented. -Reid plays the guitar!

She likes a guy that is athletic. - Reid skis and is a swimmer!

She wants to be part of a team. -Reid's career and hers could make them a team.

Can you think of any others?

FORT Fanatic

As she put it with Kip...she wants someone who will call her for 'offsides'...Loved it when Reid called her on rolling her eyes at him...good for him!

While she doesn't exactly say it, we know she is a very physical, touchy-feely, and while no one can probably match her in that department, Reid seems very comfortable with all that closeness, and I think he likes it!

Reid said it...they have a very playful relationship! That doesn't mean they aren't serious, but it's easygoing...

The hardest part for Jillian probably to accept about her relationship with Reid is going to be how easy and effortless it is...I really hope she recognizes the distinction...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 07-08-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Closed Thread