Closed Thread
Page 43 of 991 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3553011;
    I love all of your points..yes, the moaning part was very cute..and the piggy back ride was so romantic and fun. I have not seen this type of playfulness with either Kip or Ed...or the way Reid just gazes into her eyes. If he does indeed go next week, it will be so hard to watch! On another note, I always wonder what Reid's family thinks after seeing these dates, they commented that he was not an openly affectionate person-boy I bet they couldn't believe what they were seeing if that was something new for him to show..and on TV!
    I feel the same way but at least you will know he's coming back

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3553099;
    I feel the same way but at least you will know he's coming back
    I do believe that he is coming back, I just hope he gets the girl in the end!
    These last 3 weeks are going to be brutal! ha..

It is maddening to know it's all over and we're just catching up. I hope it's Reid, the interaction between the two of them seems authentic whereas Kip's and Ed's seem stilted.

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3553113;
    I do believe that he is coming back, I just hope he gets the girl in the end!
    These last 3 weeks are going to be brutal! ha..
    Oh god, I'm almost nauseous about Monday. I keep telling myself this is a tv show for petes sake. I just see everything that Jillian said she wanted in Reid and her's relationship...good communication, makes her laugh, seems like a best friend... I have to laugh when posters use the "Reid just seems like a friend" argument...wasn't that always what Jillian said she wanted?

In all fairness though, she may have thought she wanted one thing...and ended up falling for something slightly different...

Meh, when Reid's out, I'm out. Ed and Kip are just a little too boring for me... (At least, TV Ed and TV Kip.)
    Last edited by black_tears; 07-08-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Had one last thought.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Pimento;3553129;
    It is maddening to know it's all over and we're just catching up. I hope it's Reid, the interaction between the two of them seems authentic whereas Kip's and Ed's seem stilted.
    So true-
    It must be really difficult to be on the show and be put in this situation where you can't say anything. You come back either happy or hearbroken and either way you have to keep quiet.

I don't post much but enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. I'm seriously getting sick thinking that Reid leaves on Monday and then if he comes back, not knowing if he's her One. I so hope so! But as others have said including Reid, if it's meant to be, it will be. But it's driving me crazy! :-)
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3552197;
    I am certainly a hardcore Reid fan too!!!!
    All Jillian has to do is look at the way he looks at her...he is always engaging with her and pulls her in. I don't know how, but I noticed Reid that first night. He didn't get much screen time, however when he introduced himself to her he gave her a huge smile and I thought, WOW that guy is so handsome. He even looks more adorable with those glasses on. I just joined the boards, however I have been viewing the sleuthing for years. Reid is my favorite bach by far...If Reid gets rejected after her pulling him out of his shell, I will be so bummed. Still hoping the last 5 minutes will be all REID!!!
    RG Girl, I so agree with you - right from the first look at him. I have not seen the likes of this young man, with all his special charms, on the Bachelor or Bachelorette EVER. With all due respect to fans of Ed and Kip, EVERYTHING CONSIDERED, Reid Rosenthal is a complete package and the most into Jillian - their relationship is absolutely beautiful to watch IMO. He is attentive to her all the time, thoughtful, really cares what she is thinking - he is considerate of her. I haven't seen one thing in him that I don't like, that I am concerned about, even his so-called neuroses - which I don't think are bad, I think he's sensible (e.g., washing his veggies, etc. - that's sane in this day of MRSA and salmonella). You might look at one of my favorite examples of his wit as a neurosis (I don't) - when he pulled out his toothbrush when Jillian said she might have to make the decision process (of which bach the other guys would send home) an all-nighter. He sure surprised and delighted Jillian at that! Man, if I knew there might be a chance I would be kissing several men, I'd be sure to have my toothbrush handy so I could always have sweet breath!

As for checking out his feelings with his family, friends, and Jillian - I don't think it shows he's indecisive at all. I think he values the opinions of those close to him, but ultimately he absolutely will make the final decision. He is a very successful businessman from what I can tell, and I'll bet Mom and Dad aren't there when he brokers big deals.

All in all, if he isn't F1, I hope he will be the next Bachelor - he sure would give TPTB a run for their money. I would love to see how he processes through 25 women! Thanks, all, for listening.

P.S. In the spoilers w/sc threads part of this forum, someone said something about how scruffy he looked during his Spain date. This Reid fan loved the look - just how he'd probably look when he first wakes up in the morning! Wow! I'd take him like that, easy!

P.P.S. For those of you who don't see passion between the two of them, check out the very last scene of their picnic date in Spain, after the cameras pull far back! That's one hot embrace - look at Jillian's actions in particular! Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3553066;
    Reid is one of the most natural suitors in a LONG time. Another cute thing between them was when he was trying to be all serious and all of a sudden, he says. you rolled your eyes", and they bantered back and forth over that. I have laughed outloud everytime I watch their dates. He is out right funny, whereas Ed is subtly, dryly funny. both are cool.....i would love both hehehe (not to sell Kip short...just abit more reserved??)
    Hi, there - another cute interaction is when Reid is talking seriously to Jillian on the picnic bench and he said "stop giggling, stop giggling!" Really cute!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3553246;
    RG Girl, I so agree with you - right from the first look at him. I have not seen the likes of this young man, with all his special charms, on the Bachelor or Bachelorette EVER. With all due respect to fans of Ed and Kip, EVERYTHING CONSIDERED, Reid Rosenthal is a complete package and the most into Jillian - their relationship is absolutely beautiful to watch IMO. He is attentive to her all the time, thoughtful, really cares what she is thinking - he is considerate of her. I haven't seen one thing in him that I don't like, that I am concerned about, even his so-called neuroses - which I don't think are bad, I think he's sensible (e.g., washing his veggies, etc. - that's sane in this day of MRSA and salmonella). You might look at one of my favorite examples of his wit as a neurosis (I don't) - when he pulled out his toothbrush when Jillian said she might have to make the decision process (of which bach the other guys would send home) an all-nighter. He sure surprised and delighted Jillian at that! Man, if I knew there might be a chance I would be kissing several men, I'd be sure to have my toothbrush handy so I could always have sweet breath!

As for checking out his feelings with his family, friends, and Jillian - I don't think it shows he's indecisive at all. I think he values the opinions of those close to him, but ultimately he absolutely will make the final decision. He is a very successful businessman from what I can tell, and I'll bet Mom and Dad aren't there when he brokers big deals.

All in all, if he isn't F1, I hope he will be the next Bachelor - he sure would give TPTB a run for their money. I would love to see how he processes through 25 women! Thanks, all, for listening.

P.S. In the spoilers w/sc threads part of this forum, someone said something about how scruffy he looked during his Spain date. This Reid fan loved the look - just how he'd probably look when he first wakes up in the morning! Wow! I'd take him like that, easy!

P.P.S. For those of you who don't see passion between the two of them, check out the very last scene of their picnic date in Spain, after the cameras pull far back! That's one hot embrace - look at Jillian's actions in particular! Whew!
    Love your post! I think they did the same panning away with the camera on their 1-1 date on the ice bench and you can see the hand movements there to. I wish they didn't hide so much of some of their interactions unless it's just cause he's F1 and they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3553246;

Halfpintdynamit...Love your screenname!

He is the best bach that has ever been on, I truly believe that as well.
    Agree with EVERYTHING you said. There is nothing about him that has been shown that is not loveable in every way. After being shown the dates between them, and the great HTD, it's so hard to imagine Reid not being her man in the end. He's quite the package!

Closed Thread