Closed Thread
Page 42 of 991 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Thank you cupcakes for the Spain videos.

I have to say that if doubts start creeping into my mind as to who the F1 is, all I have to do is rewatch that perfect Spain date. They're just so natural and so into each other on that date. Jillian looks like a woman in love.

Whomever spotted the flower that Reid put on Jillian's hair in the background on her last PI, great job. I hadn't noticed that before. She kept his flower. Awwww.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

There are several things that I loved about the date.

-When they first meet and between kisses Reid just sighs/moans happily. It's cute!!
    -When they were trying to communicate the word goat...and Jillian tells him to "baa..." and he obliges..
    -Soy grande!
    -"Ella tiene mi corazon"
    -The piggy back ride

Oh geez...lets just say the whole date was really good. I get the feeling he's going next week though...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3552915;
    Thank you cupcakes for the Spain videos.

I have to say that if doubts start creeping into my mind as to who the F1 is, all I have to do is rewatch that perfect Spain date. They're just so natural and so into each other on that date. Jillian looks like a woman in love.

Whomever spotted the flower that Reid put on Jillian's hair in the background on her last PI, great job. I hadn't noticed that before. She kept his flower. Awwww.
    I also noticed that the flower there on the table in the background in her PI was still there when she was wearing the outfit she wore on Ed's date in a PI. lol

Being out of town now for a few days..(just hooked up the laptop).. I am way behind in 'reiding' posts... but I'm a little upset that our boy might be F3... Im keeping the faith... say its not so.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552953;
    I also noticed that the flower there on the table in the background in her PI was still there when she was wearing the outfit she wore on Ed's date in a PI. lol
    Really? That's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3552936;

-When they first meet and between kisses Reid just sighs/moans happily. It's cute!!
    -When they were trying to communicate the word goat...and Jillian tells him to "baa..." and he obliges..
    -Soy grande!
    -"Ella tiene mi corazon"
    -The piggy back ride

Oh geez...lets just say the whole date was really good. I get the feeling he's going next week though...
    Another of my favs is the 'you did too' 'I did not' about her saying all Reid wanted to do was make out!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3552964;
    Really? That's cute!

Another of my favs is the 'you did too' 'I did not' about her saying all Reid wanted to do was make out!
    That one had me... I also think this is a great sign that she really cares about their relationship and wants it to progress more than just a physical connection. No "I don't know/care what he's saying...I just want to makeout with him..." for these two!

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Regular

I'm going to have a hard time watching next Monday. When the camera just focused on Ed and Kiptyn when she was talking, I felt like the editing was telling us these are the final two. They used to show us Reid when she was talking and they didn't at all last Monday. I tried to watch Ed/Jill date and was bothered by how much he moved his eyes around when they were talking. He never just really looked at her, his eyes were in constant motion. I was trying to see what was so great about him if she did choose him and couldn't stand to watch the whole date. ARRRGH!

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3552936;

-Soy grande!
    -"Ella tiene mi corazon"
    -The piggy back ride

I love all of your points..yes, the moaning part was very cute..and the piggy back ride was so romantic and fun. I have not seen this type of playfulness with either Kip or Ed...or the way Reid just gazes into her eyes. If he does indeed go next week, it will be so hard to watch! On another note, I always wonder what Reid's family thinks after seeing these dates, they commented that he was not an openly affectionate person-boy I bet they couldn't believe what they were seeing if that was something new for him to show..and on TV!

Reid was one of my favorites as soon as the photos of the bachelors came out. His smile shows that he's open, honest and real. He says what he means and means what he says. From the M&G he was my favorite. Jillian will be a blessed woman if she chooses Reid in the end. I don't care what has to happen in the meantime as long as she chooses Reid. He's the only one who will "love her guts out." (Jillian's saying)

Team Reid!

FORT Fan

Reid is one of the most natural suitors in a LONG time. Another cute thing between them was when he was trying to be all serious and all of a sudden, he says. you rolled your eyes", and they bantered back and forth over that. I have laughed outloud everytime I watch their dates. He is out right funny, whereas Ed is subtly, dryly funny. both are cool.....i would love both hehehe (not to sell Kip short...just abit more reserved??)

Closed Thread