Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3636443;
    if they move mountains I think Reid will do it, but I do not see them doing mountains. If not Reid then possibly Kip, or maybe Jake or someone outside this past show. Reid was their first choice
    No doubt.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3636450;
    I dont think hes really even negotiating. They made an offer and for him to do it he wants more money and if not he will not accept and will shoot for other media opportunities that are out there. Hes got nothing to lose really as he is content not being the Bachelor so he does have negotiating power I would think
    TPTB are like those lions and bears that you see that are raised by people who swear up and down about how they are so gentle and loving...next thing you know their head is in the mouth of the beast and the people can't figure out "what went wrong."

He should quit while he's ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3636455;
    The last I heard if he got the right offer he would do it, otherwise he will not consider it. I would doubt it as they probably wont make such an offer. They can probably get people to do it for free. The majority that follow the show wants Reid but doesnt mean they would pay to have him
    He's such a smart cookie, thanks!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3636443;
    if they move mountains I think Reid will do it, but I do not see them doing mountains. If not Reid then possibly Kip, or maybe Jake or someone outside this past show. Reid was their first choice
    Reid is everyone's first choice...well, except Jillian, that is.

The last I heard if he got the right offer he would do it, otherwise he will not consider it. I would doubt it as they probably wont make such an offer. They can probably get people to do it for free. The majority that follow the show wants Reid but doesnt mean they would pay to have him
    lisamill - do you know if his family supports him being The Bachelor? Knowing that they have a family business reputation to uphold?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3636426;
    I don't think Reid even reads his tweets though so I won't.
    I hope he does!!

Listen Fleiss, you have never had such a huge STAR on your hands to be the next bachelor. If you let him slip through your fingers you're an idiot. Give Reid the amount he deserves. He would bring you your biggest ratings because he's completely different than any other bachelor to date and he's exactly what most of us have been waiting for on this show for a long, long, time. You want to turn around this show, then get Reid.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3636493;
    Listen Fleiss, you have never had such a huge STAR on your hands to be the next bachelor. If you let him slip through your fingers you're an idiot. Give Reid the amount he deserves. He would bring you your biggest ratings because he's completely different than any other bachelor to date and he's exactly what most of us have been waiting for on this show for a long, long, time. You want to turn around this show, then get Reid.
    Beagle can you lead this campaign? Make it happen!

I love his candidness in your avatar pic.

FORT Newbie

Hola, to everyone!

I was backreading a few pages and suddenly got lost. Did Jillian say somewhere that she was in love with a cameraman or a production person? Could somebody enlighten me, please... TIA.

By the way, what does ETA mean? I tried to google it and all I got was estimated time of arrival.

Wow...this place has been busy since I left at 3 am and just returned. Thanks so much for all the very interesting information. My head is spinning trying to take it all in.

Thanks to lisamill. It helps me understand what Reid is thinking about the whole Bachelor project.

And my 2 cents, is that MF is a fool to not give Reid what he asks for. This show is on it's last leg, bascially, and the only way it can be revived with huge ratings is for Reid to be the bachelor! After watching Reid this season, anyone else will pale in comparision and be plain boring!

Closed Thread