Closed Thread
Page 25 of 991 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I think there are a lot of people who are "not ready to take the plunge" until they are with the right person, and, frankly, that seems like a pretty sensible position. He may look like he's commitment-phobic, when, in fact, he's not with the right person...yet.

If she's THE ONE for him (and assuming he's THE ONE for her), that might very well be what he needs to "be ready."

Lovely video....they are nice together.

Quote Originally Posted by celinealicious;3539386;
    i posted this in the media thread and just wanted to keep alive the Rilly spirit and made another Reid and Jillian video...

its called exactly The Bachelorette 5 ~ Jillian & Reid ~ The Book Of Love on youtube under alexisanna
    hope u all like it
    I saw your video link on the other thread, but wanted to say thank you again - this is the BEST Jillian and Reid video so far!

J and R seem to have such a great connection in spite of the show's editing to have us believe that Ed, Kip or Wes are strong contenders

This reminds me more of Trista's season with Ryan so I can't wait to see the ending!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3520449;
    From some of the Philly society pages, it looks like Reid would have had no difficulty dating beautiful women-most of them blondes. Just like he said on his date. Jilly is very different from the usual women he has dated I will bet..
    I'll have to look around.. i be I can dig up some info since i'm local

FORT Newbie

Has anyone gone to his twitter- I'm bored at work can you tell? Oct. 8th he was looking for a GF lol wish i knew i have lots of sweet single friends!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleTacky;3539765;
    Has anyone gone to his twitter- I'm bored at work can you tell? Oct. 8th he was looking for a GF lol wish i knew i have lots of sweet single friends!
    Yeah I monitor it. Has been strictly business lately.

FORT Regular

i posted this in the media thread and just wanted to keep alive the Rilly spirit and made another Reid and Jillian video...

its called exactly The Bachelorette 5 ~ Jillian & Reid ~ The Book Of Love on youtube under alexisanna
    hope u all like it
    I LOVE the video!! Thank you!!!

I'm not sure if this was posted or not, but I thought it was cute. Melissa Rycroft tweeted a few days ago that she was watching the show and that her pick for Jilly was Reid. I thought it was kind of nice seeing she's good friends and all with Jill having been with her on Jason's season. I'm also rooting for Reid, so it was like "Awww, how nice!". Here's her tweet:

" I have been watching!! I really like Michael...he was so sweet! I think my pic for Jilly is going to be Reid....."

FORT Regular

I love the video, Alexisanna...it is perfect!!!!!

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3539604;
    Thanks for the great video! I love all the different clips you used to show their ongoing and growing connection!

The spirit is alive and well!!
    yay!! the spirit is still alive

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3539671;
    I saw your video link on the other thread, but wanted to say thank you again - this is the BEST Jillian and Reid video so far!

J and R seem to have such a great connection in spite of the show's editing to have us believe that Ed, Kip or Wes are strong contenders

This reminds me more of Trista's season with Ryan so I can't wait to see the ending!
    you're great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3539612;
    LOVED the video! I logged on this morning to see if there was still hope for our Rilly....the video put a huge smile on my face. Now off to reality.
    i also get a huge smile when i see Rilly together

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8;3539825;
    I love the video, Alexisanna...it is perfect!!!!!
    thank you, i'm glad you digged it
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

Beautiful video Alexisanna! =)

Closed Thread