Closed Thread
Page 23 of 991 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

^^The interview answers by Jillian, are very telling. The more I watch the show, the more I believe that Reid will be F1. Well, that is my hope. I loved their hometown date. Reid family was so warm and welcoming. Her mother was a riot, she is already talking about marrying Reid off and receiving some more grandkids. It was really great seeing how affectionate Reid was towards Jillian in front of his entire family. From his family viewpoint, he is usually not that openly affectionate. Reid grandma reminds me of Jillian grandma, so it is a perfect fit.

Thanks for all the welcome everyone, it is so nice that so many people root for Reid and Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8;3535100;
    I just have this warm feeling that Reid and Jill are so right for each other. I truly believe they could make it.
    ITA, they remind me of Trista and Ryan.

FROM Lovemygirls-- # 212-- " "Hang in there" everyone, we're in for a wild ride to the end." -- Holding on to that snowmobile with Velcro !!!!!!!

It's very interesting that Reid's 1-on-1 was held off until last. His brother describes him as someone who doesn't sustain relationships. It maybe that it's very easy for him to see a new girl on the horizon before he's really bonded with the one he might be with.

In this case, he and Jillian had obvious chemistry but they could never build momentum because of the time constraints. This caused frustration and insecurity on his part which intensified his desire to be with her. The second she pinned the rose on him his demeanor changed. He had weeks to observe her interacting with the guys and to weigh her pros and cons in his mind before their date. A neurotic like Reid usually frets over the minutiae before they decide to move forward. He had plenty of time to play things out in his mind so that he was sure that he himself was on the right path.

The birthday kiss on the sofa, surrounded by his family looked to me as though they were sealing the deal.

They may as well have stomped on a glass right then and there and said...Mazel Tov.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3537214;
    It's very interesting that Reid's 1-on-1 was held off until last. His brother describes him as someone who doesn't sustain relationships. It maybe that it's very easy for him to see a new girl on the horizon before he's really bonded with the one he might be with.

In this case, he and Jillian had obvious chemistry but they could never build momentum because of the time constraints. This caused frustration and insecurity on his part which intensified his desire to be with her. The second she pinned the rose on him his demeanor changed. He had weeks to observe her interacting with the guys and to weigh her pros and cons in his mind before their date. A neurotic like Reid usually frets over the minutiae before they decide to move forward. He had plenty of time to play things out in his mind so that he was sure that he himself was on the right path.

The birthday kiss on the sofa, surrounded by his family looked to me as though they were sealing the deal.

They may as well have stomped on a glass right then and there and said...Mazel Tov.

ITA, love the analysis. I think we saw some of his neurotic behavior when he finally got his first date with Jillian, he was asking perfect stranger whether or not he should wear glasses or contacts. It was just so cute. Then when the date came you could see the obvious chemistry and the fun coming from both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3537214;
    I am a firm believer Reid will be Jillian's choice . It would be absolutely wonderful to see a televised wedding between them and how they would incorporate traditions of each!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3537063;
    From their talk on the ice bench, he didn't have a house or car. So, I think that he went there w/ Jillian, because of the view of Philly it gave and he's a broker for one of the condos. He also knew how much she likes architecture.

I thought that pic was of them too, but cupcakes pointed out that was posted in March, but it looked like he was posted in June in error by a poster here.
    maybe he was showing her around the condo buildings to get her input so he can get one she likes for when she moves in with him

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3537174;
    Things are definitely starting to add up!

I went back to read and watch Jillian's first interviews. I wanted to see what she had to say at first blush, when she was still all giddy about her experience.

This short, but sadly unsourced, interview posted by Cupcakes on 5-30 seals the deal for me.

Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Shoot, I see that link comes up as "spoilers". But is an interview over a month old considered a spoiler? I apologize if it is.
    This interview is just after Jillian has made her choice. The #1 quality for a long and happy life together is laughter. Reid is the one who makes her laugh. Her face lights up with joy when they're having their chats.

Reid had her at "booger in her nose."

FORT Fan

just make babies already. jillian and reid are perfection together.

This is nothing of great significance but I found it interesting that Jill wore a top in her favorite color for Reid's HTD ! The others she wore different color tops.

Closed Thread