Closed Thread
Page 21 of 991 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

a little devil's advocate here--don't you think they're playing up the Reid relationship so that when it's down to Reid and Kip it looks like a real competition instead of a slam dunk? I don't think Jillian is into Reid more than a friend and I don't think he's ready to take the plunge.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seacharm;3535183;
    a little devil's advocate here--don't you think they're playing up the Reid relationship so that when it's down to Reid and Kip it looks like a real competition instead of a slam dunk? I don't think Jillian is into Reid more than a friend and I don't think he's ready to take the plunge.
    Actually I think they are playing down the Reid relationship ever since the first episode. Not sure he is ready to take the plunge but they are definitely very into each other

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3535381;
    Actually I think they are playing down the Reid relationship ever since the first episode. Not sure he is ready to take the plunge but they are definitely very into each other
    I agree. They do downplay it.

Seems that poster was right about the HTD though?

Does anybody know where I can find a clip or SC's of Reid and Jill from last night's show. I live in Canada so can't see it on ABC.

Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3535407;
    I agree. They do downplay it.

Seems that poster was right about the HTD though?
    As far as what?

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3535701;
    As far as what?
    She posted about the HTD and the grand daughter being there...

FORT Fanatic

She was off in many ways. She said that the grandson would be there not the grand daughter. The grandson (there are 2) were never going to be involved so she was guessing. She may really have known Reid or Reid's family just didnt really know anything about the HTD that was true other than them liking Jillian which generally everyone does

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3535722;
    She was off in many ways. She said that the grandson would be there not the grand daughter. The grandson (there are 2) were never going to be involved so she was guessing. She may really have known Reid or Reid's family just didnt really know anything about the HTD that was true other than them liking Jillian which generally everyone does
    Gotcha! and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3534880;
    Loved:

- how he brought her coffee
    - he told her "I think you'll really like it here" - ie - you're moving to Philly
    - how well she seemed to fit into his family
    - how she said in her PI that she just wanted to give Reid's mom and hug and tell her she would take care of him
    - how she got along with the cranky grandma, and also seemed to do great with his niece (she was sitting on her lap, and hugging her)
    - how affectionate they were together, and his sister-in-law pointed out how great it was to see him like that with someone
    - how his mom pointed out that Jill would be a great part of their "team" with her design background!
    - I got the sense that Reid was overwhelmed a little, in a good way (seeing how his family loved Jill and she fit in, etc)
    - how he asked her how she felt about the whole thing on the way out, and how happy she looked in that moment, and the great kiss!

Wish they had shown more of their time up the tower (the previews had shown a lot of affection & laughter, but we didn't get to see any of it last night)

-
    100% agree with everything you said. That kiss was...whoa buddy! I also love how they always seem to snuggle into each other's necks...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3535510;
    Does anybody know where I can find a clip or SC's of Reid and Jill from last night's show. I live in Canada so can't see it on ABC.

Thanks!
    Yes, I'll PM you.

Closed Thread