Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624547;
    And blone versions of Meredith.
    Someone with Meredith's personality but different look would be great for Reid. Meredith was classy but at the same time she had that wit and humor about her. I also can picture Reid with someone like Reese Witherspoon, she's blond, petite, smart, good sense of humor and witty, family oriented, not full of herself even though she's so successful, can you tell I like her?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3624550;
    I'm just hoping he doesn't get a bunch of stupid blonde bimbos and the F2 isn't some nice, wonderful girl vs. some beautiful blonde model who is evil. That will be the death of Reid' good edit and fanfare. I hope he keeps his wits about him during the process.

Can't wait to watch him though, he's going to be the most adorkable Bach ever.
    I agree, that would just be terrible. I really hope they cast some quality girls for him. I really want to see a love story with him.

I'm still having trouble seeing Reid as TB though. It just seems so unlike him. But then again, he did sign up for the Bachelorette and fared quite well. So, maybe it's not so unlike him...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3624557;
    Someone with Meredith's personality but different look would be great for Reid. Meredith was classy but at the same time she had that wit and humor about her. I also can picture Reid with someone like Reese Witherspoon, she's blond, petite, smart, good sense of humor and witty, family oriented, not full of herself even though she's so successful, can you tell I like her?
    Oh I'm a Reese fan too! Can you tell from my icon? Oh I'd love to see him with someone like that, kind of perky, but with that snappy repartee. Reese always seems dignified and classy, with a sense of humor.

I'm blond, and we have had a few seasons with the brunettes dominating here. But who knows he might end up with another brunette, I do feel he was 100 percent attracted to Jillian, despite his "list" and her "list."

FORT Fan

I'm w/ everyone else who is torn about having Reid as next bach. I realized he is the one that actually made this season entertaining to watch. I was bored w/ the rest of it. I initially thought there is no way I would want him to put himself in that position and be the next one thrown under the MF bus, but there's a side of me that would LOVE watching him every Monday night.

I just hope the fame doesn't go to his head such that he becomes intoxicated w/ all the attention from the ladies. I don't think that will happen as he seems so real and true to who he is but I would hate for him to end up in the current pool of bachelore / ettes that are all dating one another and living in LA. I hope he's open to falling in love w/ a nice, smart, normal girl and IF he chooses someone in the end (whether it be a proposal or not) that he really tries and wants the relationship to work. I think that some of these relationships end so quickly because they really don't care to make them work. They just break up and move on. Plus, it seems to be a curse for the stars of the shows. The majority are still single years later.

I figure if he's going to sign on the dotted line, then it is what it is. And is it horrible to be happy that it could air in the winter when it's cold out and I won't feel as guilty for sitting in front of my computer instead of doing something productive outside when it's summer (like I've been doing the last few weeks)?

I know TPTB don't really care about a love story but I think they are getting to way over the top w/ the drama each season that I think people would enjoy a more "normal" show.

In fact, as scared as I am for him and thinking he would have such a tough time w/ all the pressure and attention, catty women, etc. I think about Charlie's season and how he made it so much more about what he was comfortable with and the dates being in his hometown and not being as "fancy" as they are now. When I heard he was the bachelor, I thought that I would hate his season because he was just another actor / celebrity who was going to let the attention go to his head, but his season ended up being one of my favorites and one of the more "real" seasons. I think if Reid was able to do something like that, and they focused on casting girls specific to Reid and nice normal girls, it might not be so bad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3624550;

Can't wait to watch him though, he's going to be the most adorkable Bach ever.
    Alanna, he's quite 'adorkable' - i agree!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3624570;
    And is it horrible to be happy that it could air in the winter when it's cold out and I won't feel as guilty for sitting in front of my computer instead of doing something productive outside when it's summer (like I've been doing the last few weeks)?
    Sounds like a great way to spend the winter doesn't it? Curled up on the couch, a fire in the fireplace, watching Reid fall in love?

It couldn't be that good - could it?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3624581;
    Sounds like a great way to spend the winter doesn't it? Curled up on the couch, a fire in the fireplace, watching Reid fall in love?

It couldn't be that good - could it?
    Well, when you put it like THAT...

Unfortunately it isn't with me
    REIDiculous - SALLY

I was just looking at the pics of Reid on Juan's Facebook and noticed that he has his glasses hanging on his shirt. Kenneth Cole send him a new pair?

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3624585;
    Well, when you put it like THAT...

Unfortunately it isn't with me
    But we'll have the board... sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3624589;
    I was just looking at the pics of Reid on Juan's Facebook and noticed that he has his glasses hanging on his shirt. Kenneth Cole send him a new pair?
    Maybe he'll get an endorsement contract?

Closed Thread