Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624462;
    I have a feeling that if they REALLY want REid they will give his about as long as they can possibly wait for his answer.
    Yeah, I think they will too. But at some point they'll be more concerned about losing money than booking Reid.

I know this is a few days late and a dollar Short but this is the latest video of the two I could find and it helped me move ON actually from my hope of their love story ending in forever. Please delete if I am not allowed to link. Still learning the rules around here and don't mean to break them. Sorry if so.YouTube - Jillian & Reid Breathe Me

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3624474;
    Yeah, I think they will too. But at some point they'll be more concerned about losing money than booking Reid.
    I think Reid would bring them bigger ratings than Jason....

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624476;
    I think Reid would bring them bigger ratings than Jason....
    I just don't think they'll want to delay production too long. They probably have some kind of timeframe in mind and need to get someone booked by a certain date. I'm sure they'll do their best to accomodate him. He is after all still dealing with his fealings for Jillian too. I'm not sure he's emotionally ready to do the show at this point. Difficult decision for him I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3624278;
    Here's a Reid avatar I'm not doing anything with. Thought I'd share it in case someone wants it!

Me Me! Thank you Avalon

FORT Fogey

Fliming will prob start in October and wrap by Thanksgiving. They then show it in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624475;
    I know this is a few days late and a dollar Short but this is the latest video of the two I could find and it helped me move ON actually from my hope of their love story ending in forever. Please delete if I am not allowed to link. Still learning the rules around here and don't mean to break them. Sorry if so.YouTube - Jillian & Reid Breathe Me
    Wow. I just lost myself in that video for the last 5 minutes. I'm heartbroken again! Thanks Holls for posting it. I'm going to save that link so I can get my Reid fix when I need it. Even if it does hurt.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3624458;
    ROFL! I love how he just talked to the train people!
    Me, too! THAT SO ROCKED!! See what I mean about his foilbles being charming and endearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624475;
    Fabulous video! It made me a bit misty-eyed. I am so heartbroken for Reid. Thanks, Holls, for posting the link.
    The truth shall set you free....

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3624495;
    Me, too! THAT SO ROCKED!! See what I mean about his foilbles being charming and endearing?
    Yes!! He is awesome and charming! And very endearing.

Closed Thread