Closed Thread
Page 20 of 991 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Atem ~ thank you so much for posting that excerpt from Jillian's blog... I would have miss that!! Sounds like she had an awesome time!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

Reid and I talked a lot about our families prior to going to Philly, and I talked about my granny a lot (do you guys remember her putting boxer shorts on Jason’s head from last season?) Well – Reid had told me that his granny doesn’t talk a lot and I think he was worried that his granny (or Mom-Mom as he calls her) wouldn’t be as cool as mine. Well, “Mom-Mom Rosenthal” and I went into this little room with a few glasses of wine and we had a blast! We talked and talked and talked until they had to literally pull us out of there! Reid was like, “Whoa! I have not seen her so talkative!”
    I did notice that several of the Pi's last night from both Reid and Jillian took place when they in Banff...same background as last week, and Jillian and Reid were both wearing clothes from last week's show. This just further supports what we've all said, about how much Reid and Jillian have talked about. It seems no subject is off limits...Reid is honest about his cranky Mom-Mom, Jillian gives 'the needle' a little to the brothers...

Many people seem concerned that Reid and Jillian are too comfortable with each other, not enough spark...

I say...after watching them kiss on the stoop last night, they got the right combo going...that was...hot!

I think they 'cut' from the first kiss, cause it was getting heavy...the view switches to the other side, and the kiss seems a little mellower...hmmmm....

Reid, while maybe uncomfrotable kissing Jill in front of his family, had no problem really kissing her 10 feet from them!!
    I say...it's all good...

Have my fingers crossed for Reid and Jillian. Would love to see them snowmobile into the sunset.

^ lol

reid is adorable!

Loved:

- how he brought her coffee
    - he told her "I think you'll really like it here" - ie - you're moving to Philly
    - how well she seemed to fit into his family
    - how she said in her PI that she just wanted to give Reid's mom and hug and tell her she would take care of him
    - how she got along with the cranky grandma, and also seemed to do great with his niece (she was sitting on her lap, and hugging her)
    - how affectionate they were together, and his sister-in-law pointed out how great it was to see him like that with someone
    - how his mom pointed out that Jill would be a great part of their "team" with her design background!
    - I got the sense that Reid was overwhelmed a little, in a good way (seeing how his family loved Jill and she fit in, etc)
    - how he asked her how she felt about the whole thing on the way out, and how happy she looked in that moment, and the great kiss!

Wish they had shown more of their time up the tower (the previews had shown a lot of affection & laughter, but we didn't get to see any of it last night)

-

I am new to this board, Reid is my favorite bachelor. I thought it was so great to see how Jillian fit into Reid family. See Reid so openly affectionate with her in front of his family. I hope she chooses him in the end.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow150;3534956;
    I am new to this board, Reid is my favorite bachelor. I thought it was so great to see how Jillian fit into Reid family. See Reid so openly affectionate with her in front of his family. I hope she chooses him in the end.

Welcome! You're in the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3534967;
    Welcome! You're in the right place!
    Thank you for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow150;3534956;
    Yay! Welcome!

I hope so too.

FORT Regular

I just have this warm feeling that Reid and Jill are so right for each other. I truly believe they could make it.

Closed Thread