Closed Thread
Page 19 of 991 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I can't find the video. What am I doing wrong ?? TIA.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3532734;
    I can't find the video. What am I doing wrong ?? TIA.
    For me all I did was enter her user name in the search box on the youtube homepage and it was the only one that came up. See if that works

Thanks lisamill, but I am getting something totally different.

FORT Newbie

Why is the Reid spoiler thread closed? None of the other guys' threads are. Thanks!

FORT Regular

luv the vid Hardspun!! Thank you

I loved the video HardSpun! Very good job. You captured the closeness between the two of them perfectly.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Going to watch your video now HardSpun...thanks!

Loved what we saw of Reid's HTD, for me, it was the most down-to-earth, real HTD of the bunch. No tests, no weird relatives, no dance contests.

Reid's family seems very close and they seemed to make Jillian feel "at home". Who can forget Mom-mom, she was awesome and reminded me of Jillian's grandma.

Their kiss at the end was swoon-worthy. Reid's moving on up in Jillian's heart.
    We need not think alike to love alike

This is from Jillian's blog about the HTD for Reid and 'Mom Mom Rosenthal' I sooo wish we got to see them talk!

Reid and I talked a lot about our families prior to going to Philly, and I talked about my granny a lot (do you guys remember her putting boxer shorts on Jason’s head from last season?) Well – Reid had told me that his granny doesn’t talk a lot and I think he was worried that his granny (or Mom-Mom as he calls her) wouldn’t be as cool as mine. Well, “Mom-Mom Rosenthal” and I went into this little room with a few glasses of wine and we had a blast! We talked and talked and talked until they had to literally pull us out of there! Reid was like, “Whoa! I have not seen her so talkative!”

Another thing to note about Reid’s family is how FUNNY his brothers are! Within minutes we were joking around with each other. At one point Reid’s brother Chad was bugging his dad about his ears being a little big. Well, I turned to him and said, “Chad, your ears aren’t exactly a normal size either!” As soon as I said it, my face turned white… everyone was silent for a few seconds… and then the room filled with a roaring laughter. That’s when I knew Reid’s family would be a fun family to be a part of.

At least she mentioned him this time...

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3534452;
    At least she mentioned him this time...
    I know, (SIGH)

Closed Thread