Closed Thread
Page 18 of 991 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FYI somebody on Twitter said they say Reid yesterday. The poster was from NY so I guess he is in NYC again.

FORT Fanatic

Happy Monday to the Reid Fans!!

Since I know Monday's are so tough for us...waiting...waiting...waiti ng...waiting...

I have just posted a new Reid/Jillian video to YouTube, to help pass the time today...

I will consider it a Birthday present to Reid, and all of us, since we'll be 'watching' him celebrate tonight!

The account is Kaiya325 and the video is titled "My Lucky Day"...Hope you all like Springsteen!!

Thanks to Valen (and others) for letting me use all the wonderful resources, and Cupcakes for tips on the how-to's of uploading/posting to YouTube...

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3532272;

Since I know Monday's are so tough for us...waiting...waiting...waiti ng...waiting...

I have just posted a new Reid/Jillian video to YouTube, to help pass the time today...

I will consider it a Birthday present to Reid, and all of us, since we'll be 'watching' him celebrate tonight!

The account is Kaiya325 and the video is titled "My Lucky Day"...Hope you all like Springsteen!!

Thanks to Valen (and others) for letting me use all the wonderful resources, and Cupcakes for tips on the how-to's of uploading/posting to YouTube...

Enjoy!
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3532212;
    FYI somebody on Twitter said they say Reid yesterday. The poster was from NY so I guess he is in NYC again.
    Maybe he's staying with friends until he finds a new place? Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3532291;
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

Maybe he's staying with friends until he finds a new place? Thanks for the heads up!

No problem! Yea maybe he is staying with a friend. Did we ever find out why he needed a new place/car?? I CANNOT wait for tonight!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3532291;
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

Wonder why he's buying a new house and a new car? Isn't that what he told Jillian on their date?

GREAT Video HardSpun! brilliant job! And yes, we are in countdown mode... really really need my JillyReid fix.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3532272;

Enjoy!
    Great Video Hardspun!!!!

I don't know what all I can say here since it's not a spoiler forum....Just thought I'd pipe in and also say that I'm looking forward to the show tonight. I saw such a connection on Reid's date last week. I am a little curious to see if we are going to see other connections just as strong after tonight...

Off to check out your video HardSpun!

Thanks so much for the great video. Luv it!

I just watched their 1-on-1 again. Probably my imagination, but I felt their conversation was really from the heart, not "spiel-made-for-tv, Bach-produced jargon." Maybe it's been the same with some of the other guys but they didn't show it; we don't know!

I hope they are truly a good match and Reid is # 1, but if not, their scenes have been this season's highlights for me.

FORT Fanatic

Great video!

Closed Thread