Closed Thread
Page 17 of 991 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902;3519987;
    What did Reid say to Jillian, when she said that she wants to feel like "christmas morning every day"?
    He said 'You know I don't know what that's like, right?' Then she said, 'Oh,yeah...but, you'll know' and he said 'Yeah, I know when I wake up Christmas morning, there's no presents!'

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3528182;
    Can we agree to nominate him as the next bachelor if he's not the F1? I can't get enough of Reid either and they're not given us much to hold on to each week. Do you hear that Mr Fleiss, you want ratings, give us Reid.
    I will vote for him....!! Reid is tooooo cute!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3531287;
    I will vote for him....!! Reid is tooooo cute!
    If he isnt F1 he is probably the one that comes back or the one that was the original F1 in which case odds are he will look great. That along with the fact that hes the only one with a stand out personality will make most people nominate him I think

i'm beginning to accept that my favorite, Reid won't be the F1. He and Kip are just too available online. Would the F1 be represented by a PR management firm?? Reid is...Zane Mngt.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3531390;
    i'm beginning to accept that my favorite, Reid won't be the F1. He and Kip are just too available online. Would the F1 be represented by a PR management firm?? Reid is...Zane Mngt.
    I will not resign that Reid is Jill's F1. But then Im used to eating crow.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3531390;
    I recall that Reid did a episode of My First Place for HGTV, so that's prob why he's represented by that firm.

eta

Oh, I wanted to say that I think that we need to just 'hang in there' and have fun watching our fav couple!
    Last edited by atem; 06-28-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3526246;
    I think it's My First House on HGTV?
    Thank you!

Here are what I think are "references to Reid" in Jill's blog last week:

Luckily, I really am like a little Eskimo, so I barely got cold

I was so self conscious that I looked awful, but I actually think I looked somewhat refreshed this episode. Hmmm, maybe I’m on to something! Ha!

Hang in there and trust me — the final result of this entire roller-coaster makes it all worth it!

FORT Fanatic

Im not sure if we are allowed to post pics here from another site but there is a cute picture of Reid when he was little in the Reid fan section at go2realitytv Looks like maybe a picture from a camp or school trip or something

After watching some of the Jillian and Reid youtube videos, and once again seeing their body language, I would be very surprised if Reid is not F1 - they seem to mirror each other and have a very comfortable and electric connection.

Oh, and I forgot to say that I believe it is ironic that they were not on each other's lists! How cute was that exchange between them?
    Last edited by pikaki; 06-29-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Closed Thread