Closed Thread
Page 16 of 991 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I heard awhile back that Reid had a Real Estate show that would air sometime this fall. Anyone know the name of the show & possibly when it would air? I can't get enough Reid

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3525375;
    I heard awhile back that Reid had a Real Estate show that would air sometime this fall. Anyone know the name of the show & possibly when it would air? I can't get enough Reid
    I think it's My First House on HGTV?

That sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3525375;
    I heard awhile back that Reid had a Real Estate show that would air sometime this fall. Anyone know the name of the show & possibly when it would air? I can't get enough Reid :)
    Can we agree to nominate him as the next bachelor if he's not the F1? I can't get enough of Reid either and they're not given us much to hold on to each week. Do you hear that Mr Fleiss, you want ratings, give us Reid.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3526246;
    I think it's My First House on HGTV?
    That show is already on all of the time on HGTV. It's called My First Place. He may be featured in one of the episodes, but it's definitely not "his" show.
    Wake up and be awesome

I really like this guy! He's so refreshing - quirks and all. I haven't read through the rest of these posts, so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but he reminds me of Matthew Perry playing Chandler Bing...and Chandler was my favorite character by far! Jillian will never be bored with this guy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511587;
    yup, she always has her hands all over him, she can't keep her hands off of him! And the way they are so attentive when they look at eachother speaking is lovely
    Their non-verbal communication with their eyes scores high marks. Their chats are full of teasing banter, fun to see. They behave like a couple who have been married a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3529577;
    I really like this guy! He's so refreshing - quirks and all. I haven't read through the rest of these posts, so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but he reminds me of Matthew Perry playing Chandler Bing...and Chandler was my favorite character by far! Jillian will never be bored with this guy!
    Me too! It's so fun to watch the show due to him! They are so relaxed and having fun! Not that drama crap.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer
    I heard awhile back that Reid had a Real Estate show that would air sometime this fall. Anyone know the name of the show & possibly when it would air?
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3529120;
    That show is already on all of the time on HGTV. It's called My First Place. He may be featured in one of the episodes, but it's definitely not "his" show.
    So it seems doing Bachelorette is for Reid just another step in the process of getting airtime?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3530217;
    So it seems doing Bachelorette is for Reid just another step in the process of getting airtime?
    Doesn't seem that way to me...
    HGTV approached Reid about doing a (1) show for their network, not the other way around, and a co-worker submitted his name to the Bachelorette. Yes...it may end of helping his business, but that doesn't mean that's why he did it...

We all believe what we want to believe...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 06-28-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Closed Thread