Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr View Post
    Yeah, I don't think so either (about stooping that low).

So do you think that Reid and Jillian actually did it that night? I just can't imagine doing it with more than one person, or doing it and not knowing for sure if that was the guy I was going to pick.
    I absolutely believe it. I think that's what Reid was hinting at with the FS comment last night. I don't think it had anything to do with Ed. It makes sense why it was the "best night of his life" and why he regrets not saying "I love you" that night. Something so intimate had to of happened for Reid to be completely shell shocked at being sent home at the FRS. He came back convinced nothing was going to get in the way of him and Jillian as long as expressed his feelings to her.

FORT Regular

I do not understand how people can be bashing him. I thought he was very honest and open. Jillian appeared to me to be VERY nervous and almost
    shaking last night next to Reid. I thought he was a true gentleman and a class act all the way. It was a true pleasure to watch him. Love that smile!
    I will miss seeing him every week. I wish him every happiness!!

Beagle says Don't feel so bad for Reid. He had to pretend he was still in love with Jillian because that's what he's coach to do by the producers.
    ============================== ===========
    And you know this how?

but I'm sure he's over it by now as per several people who know him.
    ============================== ==============
    And they are probably just lying to protect Reid. Like oh he is fine don't worry about him. Friends also protect their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3622563;
    After looking at these it confirms to me that he has GOT to be TB. I'm so selfish. Thanks Hardspun!
    No I don't want him to be the next bachelor! I want it to be someone that I'm not interested in seeing so that I don't have to watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3622672;
    I do not understand how people can be bashing him. I thought he was very honest and open. Jillian appeared to me to be VERY nervous and almost
    shaking last night next to Reid. I thought he was a true gentleman and a class act all the way. It was a true pleasure to watch him. Love that smile!
    I will miss seeing him every week. I wish him every happiness!!
    Agree! He was a true gentleman and didn't go nearly as far as he probably could have if you "infer" what transpired between him and Jillian. He has every reason to be hurt over how it all ended. Why should he play a role that it was ok how it all ended. I thought he took the high road and said there is no point in trying to ask any more questions because it's not going to change the outcome.

Does anybody have the link to Chris's new blog? I want to see if he said anything about Reid.

Originally Posted by KellyGirls View Post
    After looking at these it confirms to me that he has GOT to be TB. I'm so selfish. Thanks Hardspun!
    Looking at what?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3622652;
    Yeah there's a thread started on him
    New Real Estate Show w/ Reid Rosenthal... - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise

Im not sure anymore they will pick Reid for the next bachelor...seems like a lot of people are slamming him from last night. I initially thought last night was a total set up for that and the way the season ended. Though, internet people don't speak for the bigger audience. I guess we shall see. If not The Bachelor, I'd love to see him on HGTV...one of my favorite stations.
    I was told he was picked and has to decide on if he wants to. From the look of his facebook page it appears he may have accepted as his friends are talking about it

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3622675;
    Beagle says Don't feel so bad for Reid. He had to pretend he was still in love with Jillian because that's what he's coach to do by the producers.
    ============================== ===========
    And you know this how?

but I'm sure he's over it by now as per several people who know him.
    ============================== ==============
    And they are probably just lying to protect Reid. Like oh he is fine don't worry about him. Friends also protect their friends.
    Pretty sure shes correct on this

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3622689;
    I was told he was picked and has to decide on if he wants to. From the look of his facebook page it appears he may have accepted as his friends are talking about it
    Oh man! What are they saying?

Any news on an interview?

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3622689;
    Really? Do you know if he's going to do any interviews?

He really seemed more crushed than I thought he would be. Were you surprised?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622692;
    Really? Do you know if he's going to do any interviews?

He really seemed more crushed than I thought he would be. Were you surprised?
    Not sure. I think he was probably told to look crushed but maybe not.

Closed Thread