Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3622167;
    Hey...got a question. Tonight when Reid said that he was going to ask a question about the FS, do you think he was going to ask about his time in the FS, or Ed's fiasco in the FS?
    I personally believe his own date, but some people think otherwise. The only reason I think people think otherwise because Ed's date is really the only date that sticks out to everyone because of his ED.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3622167;
    Hey...got a question. Tonight when Reid said that he was going to ask a question about the FS, do you think he was going to ask about his time in the FS, or Ed's fiasco in the FS?
    Personally I took it as him asking about his time in the FS. He said in his video that episode that it was one of the best nights of his life. He probably wanted to know if she felt it too, and if so how she could let him go.

I just don't see him stooping as low to ask about her and Ed's FS. JMO.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3622206;
    Personally I took it as him asking about his time in the FS. He said in his video that episode that it was one of the best nights of his life. He probably wanted to know if she felt it too, and if so how she could let him go.

Yeah, I don't think so either (about stooping that low).

So do you think that Reid and Jillian actually did it that night? I just can't imagine doing it with more than one person, or doing it and not knowing for sure if that was the guy I was going to pick.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;3622206;

Totally agree with you. *sigh*

Reid was too cute tonight, hated to see him hurting though. 2 months afterward, he seems to be just as confused as I am about the whole thing. I could tell he probably had 100 questions to ask her, but none that he felt comfortable asking on national tv.

And when he made the comment about the ring he bought, ahh my heart melted. Hopefully he will move on, find his soulmate, and be able to laugh about all of this (kind of like Melissa).

I just want to give Reid a BIG hug.

re: his ring comment - I melted. I will take his ring than the other LOL because it really came from his heart.
    Last edited by rainysummer; 07-29-2009 at 02:46 AM.

FORT Regular

Jumping in here. I feel so bad for Reid. I adore him. I took the FS statement as his night in the FS with Jillian. Did you catch Ed's comment that he thinks he was the only one to go to the FS with Jillian. HA! HA! So much for honesty in a relationship!

FORT Newbie

I love how they had that insanely hot girl ask Reid if he wanted to on a date with her. Also love how Reid brought up the FS date and the audience cheering with the look of confusion on Jillian's face.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette1665;3622275;
    Jumping in here. I feel so bad for Reid. I adore him. I took the FS statement as his night in the FS with Jillian. Did you catch Ed's comment that he thinks he was the only one to go to the FS with Jillian. HA! HA! So much for honesty in a relationship!
    Totally. Oh, and kinda funny he's so proud that he was the only one to go to FS that night, when he needed a little blue pill.

FORT Regular

Has it been discussed...the missing SC of Reid going to the FRC? (In a brown suit and black shoes with the side buckle).Than, last night we see him show up in gym shoes and some other outfit????? Screams reshoot to me. TPTB trying to make it appear that Reid came directly from the airport??? Please give us some credit Fleiss. We know this show is scripted!
    Last edited by Yvette1665; 07-29-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: spelling and wording error

Closed Thread