Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3598788;
    Thanks for all the song suggestions everyone! I'm gonna check out all of them now!

But I just put up a new video of them so you guys can check that out if you'd like!! =)

Just search 'Reid and Jillian Pieces' with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX!

I think it was someone on here that was talking about the Noah/Allie scene in The Notebook.. the one where he says 'I want you.. all of you.. forever.. everyday.' and the 'What do you want?' speech! I thought it fit perfectly so i put that in there too!

Thanks! And hope you all enjoy it!

omg it was me! I love your video!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3599502;
    Yeah, this is Reid's myspace music page. It's obviously old; he hasn't signed in since 2007. There is only one song, and he only has a few friends listed. No comments or anything.

There are two pictures as well-- one of a train, and one with the Prudential sign which I posted above.
    How did you guys find it? I mean, I was surprised when people found his 'Juan' myspace page!

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3598788;
    Thanks for all the song suggestions everyone! I'm gonna check out all of them now!

But I just put up a new video of them so you guys can check that out if you'd like!! =)

Just search 'Reid and Jillian Pieces' with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX!

I think it was someone on here that was talking about the Noah/Allie scene in The Notebook.. the one where he says 'I want you.. all of you.. forever.. everyday.' and the 'What do you want?' speech! I thought it fit perfectly so i put that in there too!

Thanks! And hope you all enjoy it!

LOVE the video.....!!! Good job!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3598818;
    Hi, newbiecourt - I personally love the ring - it is simple but elegant. In fact, I would take that ring over the fancier ones because of what it stands for. I think I read somewhere that it is an Eternity Ring - Brilliant or something like that. That would really fit Reid and Jillian's romance. He is a serious and cautious young man - doesn't throw the "L" word out casually, but when he will say it, I believe it will be forever. I would call it a promise ring, as I think that would be the best thing for any couple leaving TB and TB'ette shows - see how it goes in the RW. JMO

No, I totally agree with you. Heck, my wedding band is a platinum eternity ring and my engagement ring is the same eternity band with the diamond mounted on it. I think it is a brilliant choice for him, but part of me was wondering how much the show influences the ring decision. I was just seeing if people thought it meant anything...if people could read into it. But I guess that may be me looking too hard for something. I really feel like I am pathetically trying to find clues and meanings into everything at this point. Why am I so obsessed this season?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3598930;
    ROFL! I know.. *comfort*
    Thank you very much, really appreciate it...LOL! Now, meanwhile I have to amuse myself in some way so let's see if anyone can guess what this means?! 5007.png
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3600497;
    Thank you very much, really appreciate it...LOL! Now, meanwhile I have to amuse myself in some way so let's see if anyone can guess what this means?! Attachment 26084
    Is the F for Fleiss?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3600504;
    Is the F for Fleiss?
    Nope, keep guessing a bit more...lol
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by newbiecourt;3600489;
    No, I totally agree with you. Heck, my wedding band is a platinum eternity ring and my engagement ring is the same eternity band with the diamond mounted on it. I think it is a brilliant choice for him, but part of me was wondering how much the show influences the ring decision. I was just seeing if people thought it meant anything...if people could read into it. But I guess that may be me looking too hard for something. I really feel like I am pathetically trying to find clues and meanings into everything at this point. Why am I so obsessed this season?
    hi newbiecourt - I think the same thing [as boldface above] but I have recently decided I am going to allow myself to obsess over this amazing young man [I'm sure he's got faults, but overall I think he is a refreshing breath of air] and his romance/interactions with Jillian. Whoever gets him is one lucky woman! I think many of us obsess over this romance in progress because we would love that in our own lives!

Thank you very much, really appreciate it...LOL! Now, meanwhile I have to amuse myself in some way so let's see if anyone can guess what this means?! Attachment 26084
    is it in english?

You're welcome and hmmm what does that mean? OH! Ed tinkles Ed farts? ROFL.

Closed Thread