Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Thanks for all the song suggestions everyone! I'm gonna check out all of them now!

But I just put up a new video of them so you guys can check that out if you'd like!! =)

Just search 'Reid and Jillian Pieces' with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX!

I think it was someone on here that was talking about the Noah/Allie scene in The Notebook.. the one where he says 'I want you.. all of you.. forever.. everyday.' and the 'What do you want?' speech! I thought it fit perfectly so i put that in there too!

Thanks! And hope you all enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3595818;
    I wanna make another one! haha I'm behind this year but Reid really caught my eye so I wanna make up for not making more Reid/Jillian videos!

Does anyone have any good ideas for songs??

I'll definitely look at that one and see if it's good!
    Hi, dreamer. Thanks for all your vids and screencaps! You've probably gotten a suggestion for this one, but just in case...how about the song from the Wedding Singer. The words were posted in the spoilers/speculation thoughts and comments thread I think. Thanks much. More more videos of Reid and Jillian (even if they don't end up together). We need to get our Reid fixes now and then after the show is over, no matter what happens! He's like a breath of fresh air!!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3598788;
    Thanks for all the song suggestions everyone! I'm gonna check out all of them now!

But I just put up a new video of them so you guys can check that out if you'd like!! =)

Just search 'Reid and Jillian Pieces' with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX!

I think it was someone on here that was talking about the Noah/Allie scene in The Notebook.. the one where he says 'I want you.. all of you.. forever.. everyday.' and the 'What do you want?' speech! I thought it fit perfectly so i put that in there too!

Thanks! And hope you all enjoy it!
    Thanks so much dreamer! That was awesome!

FORT Fan

I don't think this song quite works for your next Reid/Jillian video, but Paula Cole's "Until I met You" does have some appropriate lyrics in it:

I donít know what Iím feeling right now,
    But I know Iím tired of the same old tears,
    And I know somethingís gotta change.

Then our eyes meet cross the room, And I feel like Iím flying outside myself.
    I canít catch my breath, I just feel something switch,
    Canít explain myself.
    I thought I was happy, Until I met you.

Until I met you. (Something inside of me tells me to change my life)
    Until I met you. (Something inside of me tells me to fly)
    And now Iíve met you.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiecourt;3598504;
    Thanks, alsoaktchr! I'll make a donation to that Squealers' Fund! haha Do you think we'll know the outcome Monday, or on Tuesday's AFTFR?

Also, what does everyone on here think of the caliber and style of ring Reid is holding v. what Kip and Ed are holding? Do you think that means Reid is holding a promise ring? Or is that ring purposefully chosen to not look as amazing as the others?
    I'm in socal, so I'll be watching Jillian on Jimmy soon. Hopefully she'll give some additional clues. Although, I don't know how much value I should put on what she or Chris says because I know they are bound by ABC. They can say whatever Fleiss wants them to say... even if it misleads us.
    Hi, newbiecourt - I personally love the ring - it is simple but elegant. In fact, I would take that ring over the fancier ones because of what it stands for. I think I read somewhere that it is an Eternity Ring - Brilliant or something like that. That would really fit Reid and Jillian's romance. He is a serious and cautious young man - doesn't throw the "L" word out casually, but when he will say it, I believe it will be forever. I would call it a promise ring, as I think that would be the best thing for any couple leaving TB and TB'ette shows - see how it goes in the RW. JMO

FORT Newbie

Love the new video with the Notebook voice overs. It does fit perfectly for the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3598659;
    Yuck, yikes, sigh...it seems endless!
    ROFL! I know.. *comfort*

I've been thinking about the F3 goodbye.....

IMO, Reid spent most of that time in shock - was not acting angry or hurt (tho was definitely disappointed in himself).... but there is a TON of emotion on Jilly's side. IMO that emotion HAD to be an indication of the depth of her feeling for him, and not mere guilt over having to hurt him... he was doing everything in his power to take responsibility and take the onus off her.

Some boardies seem to think there was little depth to Reid - that he was all jokes and little else. But I think he is quite the opposite - a very thought-full man, who uses humor as a coping mechanism. Can you imagine his thought process after getting out of the limo, post rejection? And yes, I totally agree that the eternity/promise ring was a PERFECT choice on his part. God, if Jilly can't see that, then Reid really does need to wait till he meets someone who could.

PS At Jokers someone found a piece of music Reid must've recorded on myspace (/reidband). Wonder if Jilly fully knew this side of him??

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3599088;
    I've been thinking about the F3 goodbye.....

IMO, Reid spent most of that time in shock - was not acting angry or hurt (tho was definitely disappointed in himself).... but there is a TON of emotion on Jilly's side. IMO that emotion HAD to be an indication of the depth of her feeling for him, and not mere guilt over having to hurt him... he was doing everything in his power to take responsibility and take the onus off her.

Some boardies seem to think there was little depth to Reid - that he was all jokes and little else. But I think he is quite the opposite - a very thought-full man, who uses humor as a coping mechanism. Can you imagine his thought process after getting out of the limo, post rejection? And yes, I totally agree that the eternity/promise ring was a PERFECT choice on his part. God, if Jilly can't see that, then Reid really does need to wait till he meets someone who could.

PS At Jokers someone found a piece of music Reid must've recorded on myspace (/reidband). Wonder if Jilly fully knew this side of him??
    Where at jokers? It's so frustrating finding anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3599145;
    Where at jokers? It's so frustrating finding anything there.
    Reid on MySpace Music

The song is beautiful.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Closed Thread