Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3598506;
    Some more Reidiculous avatars (and one of Ed's dad just because):

I didn't add words to the hula dancing one because... well, there just ARE no words for that. Enjoy!
    Snagged one! Thanks!

I didn't add words to the hula dancing one because... well, there just ARE no words for that. Enjoy!
    Avalon, love the avatars! Not that I think the hula one needs words but in case you were looking for a phrase you could quote Reid saying "Oh crap I need help!"

Wow, these avatars are beyond awesome! Very good Job! Love the one with Ed's dad!!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

You have outdone yourself Avalon!

I love the hula one and I love Ed's dad's one too. Truer words!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3595818;
    I wanna make another one! haha I'm behind this year but Reid really caught my eye so I wanna make up for not making more Reid/Jillian videos!

Does anyone have any good ideas for songs??

I'll definitely look at that one and see if it's good!
    Hi there...and yes, I've got a suggestion for you and it's Kevin Borg who won Swedish Idol 2008 and the song is "With Every Bit Of Me". Great song and lyrics that fits Jilly Bean and Honey Bear to a T! Here's the Youtube link for it: YouTube - Kevin Borg - With every bit of me (Idol Final 2008)
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3597386;
    6 DAYS 6 DAYS!!!!!
    Yuck, yikes, sigh...it seems endless!
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

I am all for Reid coming back!!!!!! I love this guy so much!!! I have had Air Supply's song "making love out of nothing at all" playing for weeks now.... and I have come to associate it with The Bachelorette, specifically Reid and Jillian. Sort of I guess what this show is all about though, making love out of nothing at all.........and hoping it sticks!!! I hope it sticks for them!

FORT Newbie

I am one of the few Reid fans that is preparing for an ED f1 ending! I am convinced she denies him! I am hoping I am wrong but preparing myself for the Ed and Jillian ATR. She just seemed more excited to talk about Ed than Reid at MTA. But maybe that's just a cover. Anyhow I am preparing for the worst

FORT Regular

[I] also am Reid fan, but feel she will pick Ed as F1 and I think she knew it all along...she did say it was always going to be her original pick AND I believe she would have kept Reid if she really cared about him and she wouldn't have taken the chance of losing himwhen she made him F3 I'm sick about the hurt for Reid and hope I'm wrong, but nothing points to Reid to me..

FORT Fan

I just watched BBCrazy's "Facial Expressions of Reid" on youtube--Reid's facial expressions are one of my favorite things about him, right up there with his quick wit, adorable Kenneth Cole specs, good manners, and cute clothes. The vid was great, but it left out one of my favorite Reid facial expressions--when he makes kind of a surprised look, leans his head forward a little, and raises an eyebrow. He did it when Jillian asked him about exes and he said, "You wanna talk about THAT?" He did it several other times, too. I love that he's so expressive that way.

I also noticed with all the PI's together on another vid that he has a slight Philly accent. I have family and friends from Philly, so I know it's not as strong as it could be, just now and then on certain words. It's kind of cute!

Lol, I know what you mean about getting back to normal life in 6 days (but also missing seeing them)!! I'm totally "into" these two this season. Some seasons I don't even watch TB, so that's saying a lot. THANKFULLY, my hubby is *almost* as into it as I am this time.

Closed Thread