Closed Thread
Page 11 of 991 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 9910

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #101
    FORT Fan Jasmine305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    396

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    If you haven't already seen it I made a video for Jillian and Reid on youtube Jillian and Reid "Can This Be Love"

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by wire;3508073;
    really? what did you think of the assessment of Ed's behavior? Is that correct?
    I was surprised I was right on track with this BL expert in the way I read Ed. There was something awkward and shifty about the way he talked to Jillian during the date. She was more into him during the date than he was. When you compare Kip, Ed and Reid you see a real contrast in personalities. Kip is attracted to her, but sees this experience as a self-discovery opportunity. I found it interesting he said women pursued him in the past and it didn't work out. This time around it's just another woman Jillian who is pursuing to see if they can be togehter.

    Ed is all about his work and hanging out with his buddies and I have said this over and again. I thought it was interesting that while the guys were seated around Jillian after the vote before RC that Ed felt it necessary to break man code as David would say it and tell her "there is a lot of drama going on" just as CH came to call Jillian for deliberation. Something about him says he's hiding something, is not honest and open. It looked like he had the trace of a smile when he left . Surprising too that for a boss who gave him an ultimatum to get back on the job or get fired, he came back in two weeks. Did he quit his job, if not it makes no sense. Hmm, what's up?

    Reid on the other hand has expressed his feelings, somewhat frustrated not getting a date with her. He expresses is feelings, asks her questions he needs clarification for. He is open in his communication and makes direct eye contact with confidence. He is frustrated and williing to wait "hanging in there".

    Ultimately it's all about what Jillian is looking for. If she was honest about what she wants or discovered she was looking for something other than what she said all along she will pick Kip or Ed. If she was indeed looking for her best friend, someone who will stand by her and is ready to settle down then she has picked Reid as f1. We shall see. JMO!
    Last edited by seeker; 06-17-2009 at 08:35 PM.

  3. #103
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by wire;3508073;
    really? what did you think of the assessment of Ed's behavior? Is that correct?
    Resounding YES.

  4. #104
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3508128;
    Thanks atem! I guess we tuned into real communication and positive body language. Let's see if Jillian picked up on it too. If she fell for Ed's shifty body language and Kip's touchy feely language then she is not a very perceptive person by nature. A few more weeks before we know.
    It took me a long time to settle into a career...tried a few on. One of the parade was teaching HS Eng & Soc Studies...which came after the forensics and before the journalism. Anyway, Kip reminds me of a HS jock trying to get his way about something with the young hip teacher.

  5. #105
    FORT Fan Nice'n'Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    217

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3508136;
    If you haven't already seen it I made a video for Jillian and Reid on youtube Jillian and Reid "Can This Be Love"
    Thanks, appreciate your efforts. It's great to see Reid, any time I can.....

  6. #106
    FORT Fan CaliGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    379

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3508164;
    I was surprised I was right on track with this BL expert in the way I read Ed. There was something awkward and shifty about the way he talked to Jillian during the date. She was more into him during the date than he was. When you compare Kip, Ed and Reid you see a real contrast in personalities. Kip is attracted to her, but sees this experience as a self-discovery opportunity. I found it interesting he said women pursued him in the past and it didn't work out. This time around it's just another woman Jillian who is pursuing to see if they can be togehter.

    Ed is all about his work and hanging out with his buddies and I have said this over and again. I thought it was interesting that while the guys were seated around Jillian after the vote before RC that Ed felt it necessary to break man code as David would say it and tell her "there is a lot of drama going on" just as CH came to call Jillian for deliberation. Something about him says he's hiding something, is not honest and open. It looked like he had the trace of a smile when he left . Surprising too that for a boss who gave him an ultimatum to get back on the job or get fired, he came back in two weeks. Did he quit his job, if not it makes no sense. Hmm, what's up?

    Reid on the other hand has expressed his feelings, somewhat frustrated not getting a date with her. He expresses is feelings, asks her questions he needs clarification for. He is open in his communication and makes direct eye contact with confidence. He is frustrated and williing to wait "hanging in there".

    Ultimately it's all about what Jillian is looking for. If she was honest about what she wants or discovered she was looking for something other than what she said all along she will pick Kip or Ed. If she was indeed looking for her best friend, someone who will stand by her and is ready to settle down then she has picked Reid as f1. We shall see. JMO!

    Completely agree with what you are saying about Ed. When the guys are snow mobiling and waiting for Jillian / Robby, did you notice that Ed has to add his comment about "if she wants to babysit". There are other subtle instances where Ed gets involved in the drama (like peeking thru the window at Wes). Reid has never been involved in any of the drama. In fact, I only see him observe the other guys. Kip is like this too.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Well, if she means it about the 'best friend' then she has to be talking about Reid. But, what the Bachelor/Bachelorette usually says they are looking for is usually not who they pick.

  8. #108
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    769

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3508988;
    Well, if she means it about the 'best friend' then she has to be talking about Reid. But, what the Bachelor/Bachelorette usually says they are looking for is usually not who they pick.
    I agree with you and I hope for once they actually mean what they say!Something seems to happen to them when they start the show and everything goes out the window. I am hoping Jillian been older will be a better judge of Character but I am beginning to doubt that with the Wes drama.

  9. #109
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3508136;
    If you haven't already seen it I made a video for Jillian and Reid on youtube Jillian and Reid "Can This Be Love"
    Wonderful video!!

  10. #110
    FORT Fanatic DCBelleonWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    686

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3509096;
    I agree with you and I hope for once they actually mean what they say!Something seems to happen to them when they start the show and everything goes out the window. I am hoping Jillian been older will be a better judge of Character but I am beginning to doubt that with the Wes drama.
    I think it is all going to be fine. She'll pick Reid.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.