Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3596383;
    Yeah, I think I agree with you. I didn't care for Michael, at first, because he seemed a little immature, but he won my heart over in his good-bye interview and again last night.
    Yeah he isn't immature. He just a sweet guy who has a great sense of humor who has a lot of energy. I don't know if he has ADD or not but he just has a lot of energy. Any girl would be lucky to be with him.

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3595818;
    I wanna make another one! haha I'm behind this year but Reid really caught my eye so I wanna make up for not making more Reid/Jillian videos!

Does anyone have any good ideas for songs??

I'll definitely look at that one and see if it's good!
    Toby Keith's "Me Too" is a good one (about how a man expresses his love by showing it instead of saying it).

I saw someone else suggest Colbie Callait's "Realize"

If Reid's returning then Dolly Parton's "Here you come again." Ha!

Dreamer--

I just read the lyrics to "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin--that one would be good!

This might be too heavy of a song but "Don't Know What You Got" by Cinderella fits them good.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596208;
    Well if Reid and Jillian haven't seen each other, then how could she have picked him. Doesn't this go against that? I'm not sure if this is spoiler, just wanted to know
    right. I thought they are allowed to see eachother every other week. Freedom posted that they have seen eachother and are happy.

It's got to be Reid. A lot of things make sense to me if at the end of this season full of drama we finally see Jillian and Reid reunited. The Ed story doesn't make sense to me. What would be the point of concluding this season with those 2? It's Reid. I'm sure.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I'm getting so nervous...it seems like the majority of people on another thread think that it isn't Reid anymore. I just can't give up yet; however, I am getting scared.

Freedom: If you are out there and would like to give another statement on how positive you are that they are together, I could really go for that encouragement right now!

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3595496;
    That was actually me and not Lisamill....and the photo is of Reid and my source (not Reid and Jillian).

Cheers!
    thank you for clearing that up. I've been looking in the other threads trying to find the original post and couldn't find it and was coming back here to repost that I was mistaken and you had already posted! Sorry about that!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3596551;
    right. I thought they are allowed to see eachother every other week. Freedom posted that they have seen eachother and are happy.
    Time together didn't really help Melissa and Jason. My guess is that they were given a couple of days after filming in Hawaii, possibly filmed the ATFR there as well, and then have not seen each other since.

Unless Reid managed to sneak to NYC while Jillian was there for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3597256;
    Time together didn't really help Melissa and Jason.
    True but we really don't know what happened between them behind closed doors.

Closed Thread