Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3596083;
    Just to clarify again and then please move these conversations to the spoilers, Reid has not been with Jillian since the show wrapped. I would bet my life savings. Absolutely Positive they have not seen each other
    Well if Reid and Jillian haven't seen each other, then how could she have picked him. Doesn't this go against that? I'm not sure if this is spoiler, just wanted to know
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

The sightings of Reid in Atlantic City - he will probably have people mobbing him for a very long time. I wonder if any ABC people were with him? They have to realize his "Q" rating is going through the roof, whatever happens.

I just hope he and Jillian can finally be public about everything.

If he is not her choice, will he be the next Bachelor? I think they'd offer if to Kip first, then Michael. Reid has a pretty good career that he loves. Would he give that up to take his chances in Hollywood? I'm sure they'll offer it to him if she rejects him again (which I don't think will happen ), but I just can't see the Reid we all "know" giving everything up to take his chances in Hollywood. I think he'll want to get back to his normal life.

He and Jillian fit together so well. Her eyes sparkle with only him. It's so obvious how they both feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3596197;
    yeah. I was noticing just a while ago that BBcrazy has some candid video sections of Reid on youtube that I have never seen before of Reid holding a dog and then Reid when he was younger
    The blonde girl: "Can I pet him???"

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3596009;
    I stopped watching everything. The Bachlorette's track record hasn't been good except with Trista. If I don't watch any more videos then I won't be horribly sad and disappointed when/if she doesn't pick Reid.
    I'm like you. Hard for me to get too excited because these never turn out good in the end. Trista is the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3594889;
    Hi guys,

Do you think Reid's family and friends reads this board and do you think they know HOW MANY fans Reid has?!
    I am sure they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3596345;
    I'm like you. Hard for me to get too excited because these never turn out good in the end. Trista is the exception.
    Yeah. . *BEARHUGS*

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3596345;
    Well, I think I might be as devasted as Reid if she doesn't pick him, but I can't tear myself away from the videos!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3596016;
    I think it would be way to soon. Michael should be the next bachelor.
    Yeah, I think I agree with you. I didn't care for Michael, at first, because he seemed a little immature, but he won my heart over in his good-bye interview and again last night.

The suspense of this show is killing me!! I am totally a "read the last page of the book first" type of person so I just want to know already! I've been trying to look at the spoilers thread, but there's way too much info there for me to keep up, and most of it seems to be more speculation than actual spoilers.

So I have a favor to ask of my fellow reid-fans.... if anyone finds out any definite spoilers either for or against Reid, could you message me?? I would GREATLY GREATLY appreciate it!!

Till then, keeping up the hope we get to see our love story play out next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3595287;
    Has anyone thought of doing a Reid video to John Mayer's song "Say". That would be very appropriate IMO
    I heard it last night on the radio and immediately thought of Reid. (I need to quit thinking about this show!)

Closed Thread