Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

I was so excited after watching the MTA last night and reading the blogs. I didn't hear or see anything that indicates any finality with Reid and Jill which gives me a lot of hope. I love them together!

I have got to mention though that my hubby and I hit rewind over and over during the bloopers to watch "drunk Ed" again. He was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3595447;
    I haven't looked for myself but I heard on here that Jillian and her F1 will be on Regis & Kelly the morning after.
    yes, i saw this and it will be hosted by kelly and pat sajak instead of regis.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3595447;
    I haven't looked for myself but I heard on here that Jillian and her F1 will be on Regis & Kelly the morning after.
    Tuesday morning after the FRC or Wednesday morning after the AFRC...I'll DVR all week if I have to!!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3595459;
    I saw that one, but I never saw where sdl came back with the information. I guess he's still waiting on the confirmation? I also saw where lisamill posted that reid and jill are together she got the info from a person 2 steps away from reid and SAW a photo. Dang, i wish she could post the photo! LOL!
    Yes, I remember that too from lisamill...I was so excited, because I was starting to get bummed out when sdl said that.

Also, freedom, seemed to be so sure that they were together and happy! I am really hanging on to that with both hands!!!

In the meantime, I just keep watching the video tributes!!

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3595459;
    I saw that one, but I never saw where sdl came back with the information. I guess he's still waiting on the confirmation? I also saw where lisamill posted that reid and jill are together she got the info from a person 2 steps away from reid and SAW a photo. Dang, i wish she could post the photo! LOL!
    That was actually me and not Lisamill....and the photo is of Reid and my source (not Reid and Jillian).

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595478;
    Yes, I remember that too from lisamill...I was so excited, because I was starting to get bummed out when sdl said that.

Also, freedom, seemed to be so sure that they were together and happy! I am really hanging on to that with both hands!!!

In the meantime, I just keep watching the video tributes!!
    Guys, we can't talk spoilers here and lisamill did NOT say anything of the sort!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3595461;
    I was so excited after watching the MTA last night and reading the blogs. I didn't hear or see anything that indicates any finality with Reid and Jill which gives me a lot of hope. I love them together!

I have got to mention though that my hubby and I hit rewind over and over during the bloopers to watch "drunk Ed" again. He was hilarious!
    I've been really down on Ed lately, but "drunk Ed" cracked me up! I know a lot of people are disgusted with him for picking her up in her short dress, wagging his finger at her, etc. but I thought it was hilarious. We rewound as well.

"There are so many words you are throwing at me there" (paraphrased).

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595044;
    I was really hoping after last night that there would be some new youtube videos!
    I wanna make another one! haha I'm behind this year but Reid really caught my eye so I wanna make up for not making more Reid/Jillian videos!

Does anyone have any good ideas for songs??

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3595287;
    Has anyone thought of doing a Reid video to John Mayer's song "Say". That would be very appropriate IMO
    I'll definitely look at that one and see if it's good!

I need to stop watching these videos of Reid and Jillian. It makes me too sad.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

Reid is the classiest contestant ever to be on this show. He is coming across on TV as so intelligent, mature, sophisticated, classy. Just love him. His parents should be so proud.

If he is not the F1, then I hope he finds a great girl down the road. I'm sure he'll have plenty of women after him after this.

BTW, does anything think that if he is not the F1 that he would be The Bachelor? Do you think ABC would ask him to be? Do you think he would accept?

Closed Thread