Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595044;
    I was really hoping after last night that there would be some new youtube videos!
    There is one on youtube I hadn't seen before but might have already been posted. Just search Reid and Jillian Tribute Bachelorette 5.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3595326;
    He spends a lot of time there because his parents have a home in NJ IIRC. He has been spotted there before.
    What's IIRC?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3595328;
    The LCD are with the finale on Monday.
    Yeah, I know (I think). Most of Monday is going to be meeting Jillian's parents and the LCDs. And, of course, them getting the rings and going to profess their love to Jillian. And Reid will just be at the end of Monday, right?

I'm assuming we will see more of him on Tuesday, but I want another whole hour dedicated to just them (not Kip and Ed) and see all the footage that they didn't show first time around.

I am going to go into serious withdrawal after Jillian picks Reid and we will see no more of them.

Does anybody know the round of talk shows they are going to go on afterwards...I have to set my DVR!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595352;
    Yeah, I know (I think). Most of Monday is going to be meeting Jillian's parents and the LCDs. And, of course, them getting the rings and going to profess their love to Jillian. And Reid will just be at the end of Monday, right?

I'm assuming we will see more of him on Tuesday, but I want another whole hour dedicated to just them (not Kip and Ed) and see all the footage that they didn't show first time around.

I am going to go into serious withdrawal after Jillian picks Reid and we will see no more of them.

Does anybody know the round of talk shows they are going to go on afterwards...I have to set my DVR!
    The ATFR is only an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3595333;
    There is one on youtube I hadn't seen before but might have already been posted. Just search Reid and Jillian Tribute Bachelorette 5.
    Thanks...I did see that one yesterday...sigh!

Does anyone know who the BBCrazy guy is and how he has that extra footage of him and if that was done before TB or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595368;
    Thanks...I did see that one yesterday...sigh!

Does anyone know who the BBCrazy guy is and how he has that extra footage of him and if that was done before TB or what?
    I think BBCrazy is a friend...that guy that he's in the vids with.

Hey, yesterday I was in one of the threads (can't remember which one) and sdl said that he was working on confirming something. He implied (or maybe I inferred) that it was a bit of a downer, but not really a total shocker. Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595423;
    Hey, yesterday I was in one of the threads (can't remember which one) and sdl said that he was working on confirming something. He implied (or maybe I inferred) that it was a bit of a downer, but not really a total shocker. Does anybody know what I am talking about?
    No I didn't see that on here. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595352;

I haven't looked for myself but I heard on here that Jillian and her F1 will be on Regis & Kelly the morning after.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595423;
    I saw that one, but I never saw where sdl came back with the information. I guess he's still waiting on the confirmation? I also saw where lisamill posted that reid and jill are together she got the info from a person 2 steps away from reid and SAW a photo. Dang, i wish she could post the photo! LOL!

Closed Thread