Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #1021
    FORT Fan CaliGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    379

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    If Reid is truly her man, I would be upset to see more air coverage of Kip and Ed (fun, adventure, kissing, meeting her parents)...This has got to be killing Reid as he is watching.

    Perhaps this is why Jillian was saying last night that she was not ready to let Reid go...She seems sorry to have let him go.

  2. #1022
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    I listened to something this morning that gave me a lot more hope for Reid...even more than I got last night after seeing the preview...on this radio interview Jillian gave awhile ago (not sure when) she says "there was one point I thought I new who it was going to be and a week later I had changed me mind" Makes sense because isn't there about a week between letting F3 go and the final rose ceremony?

  3. #1023
    FORT Regular duckfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rather be on a cruise
    Posts
    139

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    My sis-in-law walked in right at the end of the show, and since she knows how I always peg the F3, looked at me very sympathetically and asked " Am I gonna need to bring in some extra Kleenex for you next week, no matter which way it goes?"... Yeah, that and Twinkies, Cheetos, Little Debbies, some Riesling, etc....

  4. #1024
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Hey, I thought there was going to be a AFRC on Tuesday. I looked it up on TVGuide and it doesn't show anything....the finale of Superstars is listed. Does anyone know more about this?

  5. #1025
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    This may have been posted (but I am at work right now)

    On Philly.com Reid was seen in Atlantic City this weekend. Not sure what to make of it.

    Reid Rosenthal, the local real-estate agent just eliminated from "The Bachelorette," spent some time over the weekend at C5, the nightclub at the Chelsea, in Atlantic City, where fans offered their sympathies to the PruFoxRoach agent, who will likely appear on the ABC show's finale Monday.

  6. #1026
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595254;
    Hey, I thought there was going to be a AFRC on Tuesday. I looked it up on TVGuide and it doesn't show anything....the finale of Superstars is listed. Does anyone know more about this?
    It says it comes on 10 pm Eastern.

  7. #1027
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3591564;
    Just put up my first video of the season. Ha! I'm a little late.. I know! But I gotta keep the hope alive for Reid!

    Just search 'Reid and Jillian Life After You'with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX! =)
    There should be two.. one with voice overs and one without! =)

    Hope everyone enjoys it!
    Has anyone thought of doing a Reid video to John Mayer's song "Say". That would be very appropriate IMO
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  8. #1028
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3595270;
    It says it comes on 10 pm Eastern.
    Okay...thanks! I just don't know how I am going to sit through Ed and Kip's dates. I want snippets of Reid getting ready and such throughout. Do you really think he is just going to show up in the last five minutes?

  9. #1029
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lilsisbet;3595265;
    This may have been posted (but I am at work right now)

    On Philly.com Reid was seen in Atlantic City this weekend. Not sure what to make of it.

    Reid Rosenthal, the local real-estate agent just eliminated from "The Bachelorette," spent some time over the weekend at C5, the nightclub at the Chelsea, in Atlantic City, where fans offered their sympathies to the PruFoxRoach agent, who will likely appear on the ABC show's finale Monday.
    He spends a lot of time there because his parents have a home in NJ IIRC. He has been spotted there before.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  10. #1030
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595288;
    Okay...thanks! I just don't know how I am going to sit through Ed and Kip's dates. I want snippets of Reid getting ready and such throughout. Do you really think he is just going to show up in the last five minutes?
    The LCD are with the finale on Monday.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.