Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

If Reid is truly her man, I would be upset to see more air coverage of Kip and Ed (fun, adventure, kissing, meeting her parents)...This has got to be killing Reid as he is watching.

Perhaps this is why Jillian was saying last night that she was not ready to let Reid go...She seems sorry to have let him go.

FORT Newbie

I listened to something this morning that gave me a lot more hope for Reid...even more than I got last night after seeing the preview...on this radio interview Jillian gave awhile ago (not sure when) she says "there was one point I thought I new who it was going to be and a week later I had changed me mind" Makes sense because isn't there about a week between letting F3 go and the final rose ceremony?

My sis-in-law walked in right at the end of the show, and since she knows how I always peg the F3, looked at me very sympathetically and asked " Am I gonna need to bring in some extra Kleenex for you next week, no matter which way it goes?"... Yeah, that and Twinkies, Cheetos, Little Debbies, some Riesling, etc....

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Hey, I thought there was going to be a AFRC on Tuesday. I looked it up on TVGuide and it doesn't show anything....the finale of Superstars is listed. Does anyone know more about this?

FORT Newbie

This may have been posted (but I am at work right now)

On Philly.com Reid was seen in Atlantic City this weekend. Not sure what to make of it.

Reid Rosenthal, the local real-estate agent just eliminated from "The Bachelorette," spent some time over the weekend at C5, the nightclub at the Chelsea, in Atlantic City, where fans offered their sympathies to the PruFoxRoach agent, who will likely appear on the ABC show's finale Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595254;
    Hey, I thought there was going to be a AFRC on Tuesday. I looked it up on TVGuide and it doesn't show anything....the finale of Superstars is listed. Does anyone know more about this?
    It says it comes on 10 pm Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3591564;
    Just put up my first video of the season. Ha! I'm a little late.. I know! But I gotta keep the hope alive for Reid!

Just search 'Reid and Jillian Life After You'with the username XxX3Kris10X3xX! =)
    There should be two.. one with voice overs and one without! =)

Hope everyone enjoys it!
    Has anyone thought of doing a Reid video to John Mayer's song "Say". That would be very appropriate IMO
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3595270;
    It says it comes on 10 pm Eastern.
    Okay...thanks! I just don't know how I am going to sit through Ed and Kip's dates. I want snippets of Reid getting ready and such throughout. Do you really think he is just going to show up in the last five minutes?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilsisbet;3595265;
    This may have been posted (but I am at work right now)

On Philly.com Reid was seen in Atlantic City this weekend. Not sure what to make of it.

Reid Rosenthal, the local real-estate agent just eliminated from "The Bachelorette," spent some time over the weekend at C5, the nightclub at the Chelsea, in Atlantic City, where fans offered their sympathies to the PruFoxRoach agent, who will likely appear on the ABC show's finale Monday.
    He spends a lot of time there because his parents have a home in NJ IIRC. He has been spotted there before.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595288;
    Okay...thanks! I just don't know how I am going to sit through Ed and Kip's dates. I want snippets of Reid getting ready and such throughout. Do you really think he is just going to show up in the last five minutes?
    The LCD are with the finale on Monday.

Closed Thread