Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

  1. #1011
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    What I would like to know is why were we shown the bathtub scene where she obviously doesn't have a top on or at least a top that has a tie-up around her neck? Even Trista noticed that!

  2. #1012
    FORT Fogey sonyab1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Woah! Why was this thread closed? And why is it open now?

  3. #1013
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    It's a very good day in Reidland!!





    eta: They always lock this thread the night of the show...no biggie...

  4. #1014
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by kcrom53;3594978;
    What I would like to know is why were we shown the bathtub scene where she obviously doesn't have a top on or at least a top that has a tie-up around her neck? Even Trista noticed that!
    There are SC's that prove they both had on bathing suits...we just weren't shown those shots...all in the editing, I'm afraid...
    Seemed pretty tame to me, espeially when followed by the Ed FS debacle...again...editing...

  5. #1015
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    I love Reid!

    Last night I went back and watched his hometown date on youtube and when Jillian was talking to Reid's mom she said that he would be cautious because he had his heart broken once. And Reid told Jillian on the rooftop in the cabana that he was only in love 1 1/2 times. So, that one time, he must have gotten his heart broken. If they bring him back only to have him confess his love and then have Jillian break his heart, I am really going to be upset!

  6. #1016
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    I was really hoping after last night that there would be some new youtube videos!

  7. #1017
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595038;
    I love Reid!

    Last night I went back and watched his hometown date on youtube and when Jillian was talking to Reid's mom she said that he would be cautious because he had his heart broken once. And Reid told Jillian on the rooftop in the cabana that he was only in love 1 1/2 times. So, that one time, he must have gotten his heart broken. If they bring him back only to have him confess his love and then have Jillian break his heart, I am really going to be upset!
    Me too. The upside for me is that if she breaks his heart, it will prove to me that he is just too good for her. He will have a thousand girls chasing him, just like he deserves.

    Since this is the Reid thread, I guess I can say this: I love this guy so much, and see such a strong connection between the two of them, that I don't even understand how anyone can prefer Ed over him or see her being in love with Ed. Their easy laughter, their giddiness together, their affection, the way they are so in sync.....it's perfect. They are the best TB couple ever, IMO.

    Normally I get why people have favorites other than mine. Not this year. Reid just outshines everyone by a million watts.

  8. #1018
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3595057;
    Me too. The upside for me is that if she breaks his heart, it will prove to me that he is just too good for her. He will have a thousand girls chasing him, just like he deserves.

    Since this is the Reid thread, I guess I can say this: I love this guy so much, and see such a strong connection between the two of them, that I don't even understand how anyone can prefer Ed over him or see her being in love with Ed. Their easy laughter, their giddiness together, their affection, the way they are so in sync.....it's perfect. They are the best TB couple ever, IMO.

    Normally I get why people have favorites other than mine. Not this year. Reid just outshines everyone by a million watts.
    I know. How can you deny what is there! I just love seeing them together. I cannot believe how much I want to see them/him. I keep watching all the youtube videos over and over again.

    Kiptyn seems like a really nice guy, and if she picks him, I don't think it is a bad choice, but I just don't see the love connection. And Ed, well, I don't think I need to say much about him. I actually liked him in the beginning (not as much as Reid), but he...well, enough said!

    I have loved Reid from the beginning and I have loved how they interact with one another. I get giddy just watching them be giddy together. I, too, have a "perma-grin" when I watch them.

    I have never been so excited since Ryan and Trista, and Trista was just okay to me. I really like Jillian and I am head-over-heals for Reid. I think my heart will be broken, along with Reid's, if she doesn't pick him!

  9. #1019
    FORT Fogey sonyab1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3595011;

    eta: They always lock this thread the night of the show...no biggie...
    Oh I had no idea. Why do they do that?

  10. #1020
    FORT Fogey sonyab1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3595038;

    If they bring him back only to have him confess his love and then have Jillian break his heart, I am really going to be upset!

    I have a bad feeling that is going to happen.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.